PDA

View Full Version : Izzy and Ziggy

jackiesdaisy1935
04-13-2002, 09:50 AM
My, what a pretty and tropical looking photo of both of you Izzy and Ziggy. I have never seen chameleons up close and personal like that. I'm sure the cats love to watch them too, but I imagine you have to be very careful that they don't get in the cage.
I'm curious as to what they eat, they look very healthy and are a beautiful color. Congratulations dear, sweet, Izzy and Ziggy our Very Best Pets of the Day. I'm sure you will get extra special treats on your extra special day.
Jackie

Logan
04-13-2002, 04:32 PM
What an interesting pair of friends to share with us on a Saturday!! :D You guys look very happy together, and I hope you will have your little babies as expected this summer. More Izzy and Ziggys to add to the brood!!

Congratulations on being our most unique and beautiful Pets of the Day!! :D

tatsxxx11
04-13-2002, 05:06 PM
How sweet!!! What a darling pair of Chameleons you are Izzy and Ziggy! I had a Chameleon as a young child, and found them fascinating!! Your photo is especially beautiful. Looks like you are surrounded with all the Chameleon comforts!!:D Thanks for visiting us today Izzy and Ziggy! You are two very special, unusual and beautiful Pets of the Day! Congratulations to you both on your day of honor, and I wish you both a very long, happy and healthy life!!!

13cats
04-14-2002, 12:35 AM
CONGRADLATIONS LITTLE SWEETES!!!!!

You look like two perfect little works of art. What color and style. Have a wonderful special day. Janet