PDA

View Full Version : I am new here... I have a brindle Boxer.

bre_boxers
01-24-2006, 09:09 PM
Hello! I am new here... My name is Kany and I'm 26 years old. I live in Denver with my neice, Kelly, and my lovely brindle Boxer, Lala, who is 3 years old, who I will later post photos of. I am looking to rescue a Rottweiler soon, also, I have a 10 year old Rottweiler/Doberman in mind. I wanted to adopt a senior dog since they are usually the ones who don't get adopted. Anway, that's me :D Look forward to lots of photos and stories! :D

dream_dog1234
01-24-2006, 09:13 PM
Welcome... I as well, am new here. My name is Lily and I am soon going to be owned by two Golden Retrievers, Aslan, who is 6 years old, and Eddy, who is 3 years old. I am owned right now by 7 newts, a lropard gecko, a hermit land crab, a long-haired tabby named Jenna, and a teddy-bear hamster named Pepper.

Alysser
01-24-2006, 09:13 PM
Welcome to Pettalk. My name is Alyssa and I am 13 years old. I am owner by Sassy my Maltese and Star my parakeet. I would love to see pics of your girl!

Vela
01-24-2006, 09:14 PM
Welcome to PT, I always like to see fellow Boxer owners=) I love all dogs and animals but Boxers have a special place in my heart. Glad to have you.

Jadapit
01-24-2006, 09:19 PM
Welcome to PT! My name is Donna. I also live in Colorado, we are on the Western slope. My sister in law lives in Denver, my son lives in Aurora. I'm owned by a pit mix Jada, a ACD mix Diamond, and a pit bull Ebony. I cant wait to see pictures of your boxer. :)

dab_20
01-24-2006, 09:24 PM
Welcome to PT! :) My name is Danielle and I am 13. I am owned by two dogs, Molli and Sammy you can see in my siggy below. I am also owned by a cat named Oreo and a Donkey, cockateils, a hedgehog, 3 goats, 11 rabbits, ducks, chickens, pheasants, peacocks.... pretty much anything you can think of. :)

My brother also has a boxer puppy named Soul. I can't wait to see your beautiful boxer!! Kudos to you for rescueing!!

bre_boxers
01-24-2006, 09:28 PM
Thank you all for the generous welcome... I will post pictures as soon as I have the time to take some... which will probubly be tommorow or the day after that.

pitc9
01-25-2006, 01:18 PM
Welcome!
Adopting a senior dog.... Oh Bless your heart! Sure sounds like you'll fit in here Perfectly!! :D
I am owned by two GSD's, both were rescues.
I can't wait to see pictures!!!!!

JenBKR
01-25-2006, 01:21 PM
Hi and welcome! My name is Jen, and I'm also 26 years old. I'm owned by Roscoe, my 4 year old german shepherd mix, and my kitties Katie and Belle. Looking forward to pictures of Lala :D