PDA

View Full Version : OMG SUPER excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

buttercup132
01-23-2006, 07:58 AM
Well I went riding the on Saturday and a lady was dropping off a race horse to keep up at the barn. And she said dose anyone want a horse for $700? Me my mom and the lady who owns the stable all looked at each other all knowing what I was about to say. I held myself in trying not to get my self excited but I couldn't help it, I said I would love to have him. She said he dose dressage and everything the only problem is that he need a big elasticated girth and he has to have the girth put on hole by hole or else he will freak out. She said it can be cured over time and if he didn't have that problem he would be worth 20 000 for all the stuff he can do. At first my mom wouldn't hear it she said I have no place to keep it cause Trigger and Casey's barn is full. So I told her it's not going to be that hard finding a private boarding place that's cheap if we go to all the tack and feed barns around they usually have posters advertising things like that. She was starting to approve of the idea. I said it's not going to hurt to just go LOOK at him and see how he's like. So some people can't take the time to do up his girth hole by hole so what I will. Well in her name on msn today it said "Going to look at a new horse for sale!!!!" :D :D :D
I don't know when we need to find out the lady's number and get the number for the adoption agency that he is at and then set up a date.

Roxyluvsme13
01-23-2006, 08:17 AM
Yay! I hope you adopt him! :D:D

buttercup132
01-23-2006, 06:26 PM
bump :rolleyes: :(

Chilli
01-23-2006, 06:32 PM
Thats really awesome! :D
I hope your mum gives in (it sounds like she just might).
Good luck, he sounds like a really great horse!!

Alysser
01-23-2006, 06:38 PM
:eek: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suki Wingy
01-23-2006, 07:34 PM
OMG!!! You are living my dream!! :D :eek: CONGRATS!!

Toby's my baby
01-23-2006, 08:07 PM
That is awsome!!! I want a new horse SO badly at the moment. Today I mentioned to my mom that I wanted a weanling!! :eek: I didnt think she would take that well, but, SURPRISINGLY she said, make sure you do your research, before you start training it! OMG!!! BUT, my parents have NOTHING to do with me and my sisters horses. We pay for EVERYTHING, and we are the only ones that ride, we feed them, and do everything ourselves. It's a HUGE responsibility, considering we're only 14, but I think I could do it. We are moving to Nevada or Arizona SOON so I might wait, but I am SO excited!!

Im sure you are about to jump out of your chair.. . . $700!!! LUCKY!! ;) good luck! I hope we get to see pictures!

buttercup132
01-24-2006, 08:24 AM
I asked the barn owner and shes contacting the lady to see wich adoption place it's at, but also someone else in interested in him :mad: :( She also said there is hundreds of horses there though so maybe if not him then another one I can't wait to see him!!!!!

Roxyluvsme13
01-24-2006, 08:29 AM
I'm sure that you will end up with a horse :D

buttercup132
01-24-2006, 09:16 AM
My mum said that we are goin to see him not buy him little dose she know we will :D

Roxyluvsme13
01-24-2006, 10:22 AM
My mum said that we are goin to see him not buy him little dose she know we will :D
Haha!

buttercup132
01-24-2006, 03:50 PM
bump

Toby's my baby
01-24-2006, 09:29 PM
Lol, good luck buying/ or finding the horse, or a new one!