PDA

View Full Version : Now he's done it!

catnapper
01-16-2006, 08:52 AM
Harry's really done it now! My son has a learning disability, and is currently undergoing a bunch of physcological tests to determine how much money he's elligable for from the state to go to college. These tests are potentially worth a LOT of money towards his education.

One part of these tests is for the parents (hubby and I) to fill in circles of a 100 questons our impressions of him on things like, "He has no interest in new activities" or, "He needs others to keep him organized," etc.

We got the paper last week and I sat down this morning to fill it out.... and I noticed a little Harry influence on the paper.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/shredding.jpg

He also ripped the top half off (you know where you tear along the perforated line to separate multiple pages of a form?) :rolleyes:

I HAD to get this paperwork filled out and mailed today, so I filled it out -- Harry bite marks and all. I folded it and stuck it in an envelope with this Post-it note attached:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/shreddingnote.jpg

Now, it'll either make me look like a fool or make some doctor/nurse laugh. I am hoping that I make their day! :D :p

catmandu
01-16-2006, 08:59 AM
Harry was trying to take a Bite out of homework like Mc Gruff takes a bite out of Crime!!

Killearn Kitties
01-16-2006, 09:00 AM
Makes a change from the old "the dog ate my homework" excuse! :D I'm sure they've seen worse. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-16-2006, 09:25 AM
Makes a change from the old "the dog ate my homework" excuse! :D
Exactly what I was thinking! :D

Hopefully an animal lover will open this and read the note and get a smile out of it. You never know, this may actually help your son's chances. ;) :D

Laura's Babies
01-16-2006, 09:28 AM
"The cat ate the paperwork.... can I please have another copy?"

I just hope it really brightens someones day when they see that chewed paper and your note.

jenluckenbach
01-16-2006, 09:33 AM
Harry, Harry, Harry. :rolleyes: Won't they ever feed you, you poor starving boy.

Hope a good natured, animal friendly person gets ahold of the paper. :o

smokey the elder
01-16-2006, 09:45 AM
Moby used to chew on my check stubs from work! She also tried to eat my tax return once. :D

orangemm
01-16-2006, 09:53 AM
Ha! My RB Daisy had a penchant for papers, and she'd put perfectly round bite marks in them! Drove Jeff CRAZY! (she did it to one of the cards in a deck and we couldn't use the deck anymore because everyone knew it was the ace of spades!)

Loved your note!!!

Harry, you must behave.......... :D :D :D

catnapper
01-16-2006, 03:19 PM
Harry, Harry, Harry. :rolleyes: Won't they ever feed you, you poor starving boy.

No Auntie Jen! They don't! :eek:
You have no idea how hard it is to get these people to realize my plight and put food in my bowl. I turn to paper as a last resort. Believe me, I'd be skin and bones if not for paper! Then they get MAD at me when they find something I've snacked on. Well, if they would just feed me properly, they wouldn't have to worry about me eating paper. hmph.

kimlovescats
01-16-2006, 03:26 PM
Sorry Kim, but this one deserves a big GIGGLE!!!! :D

momcat
01-16-2006, 04:03 PM
ROTFLMBO!! :D :D !! Kim, I work for the state and deal with a LOT of paperwork. Something like this would make our day. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff that comes in :eek: Unless it has to be scanned through a computer, I don't think there's much to worry about. I'm sure they'll let you know if there is. Now, about Harry's high fiber diet.....

jenluckenbach
01-16-2006, 04:53 PM
No Auntie Jen! They don't! :eek:
You have no idea how hard it is to get these people to realize my plight and put food in my bowl. I turn to paper as a last resort. Believe me, I'd be skin and bones if not for paper! Then they get MAD at me when they find something I've snacked on. Well, if they would just feed me properly, they wouldn't have to worry about me eating paper. hmph.
Oh my POOR Harry. I will try to sneak you some midnight snacks next time I visit. OK?