PDA

View Full Version : Max likes to....

Lachesis
04-09-2002, 12:30 PM
try and "roll up" my carpets :/
I have many carpet throws and he loves to try and crawl under them or get them to roll up... he cracks me up when he does this. I dont know what he's trying to find under the rug.... and he seems to be the only one who does this :D

I will take a picture next time he does it. The hallway runner is his fav to contort but last night he was doing it to one of the kitchen rugs...

Cracks me up...

jennifert
04-09-2002, 12:35 PM
How funny! :D We had a kitten growing up that used to do this. He would get into my parent's bedspread in the morning when it was rolled up on the floor at the end or their bed and then when we walked in to say good morning to my parents, we would have to walk by him. He would reach out with his paws and scratch our ankles!!! He was a mean little kitty!!!!;)

yumyum6970
04-09-2002, 01:36 PM
Yum Yum and Dutchess have not decided to do that yet. Thank goodness! They get in trouble enough as it is. :D

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

momoffuzzyfaces
04-09-2002, 01:44 PM
Luke is my hider! I have a throw on my chair and have learned to look for a big lump before I plump my rump. I've sat on him a few times. He also will crawl under the covers on my bed. :D :D

LoudLou
04-09-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
....look for a big lump before I plump my rump. . :D :D

Momoffuzzyfaces you put it SO well! This has become a Law around our house. As The Beans have appropiated the recliner as "THEIRS" and they love to hide under the throw blankets.:D

AmberLee
04-09-2002, 02:33 PM
Hee, hee, hee. I can SO relate!!! I like your phrasing, too. "...plump your rump ..."

ROTFL!

wolflady
04-09-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
Hee, hee, hee. I can SO relate!!! I like your phrasing, too. "...plump your rump ..."

ROTFL!

Me too!!! LOL LOL ROTFL.....I can totally relate:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-09-2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Lachesis
try and "roll up" my carpets :/
I have many carpet throws and he loves to try and crawl under them or get them to roll up... he cracks me up when he does this. I dont know what he's trying to find under the rug.... and he seems to be the only one who does this :D

I know exactly what you mean, Lachesis. :)

Here's Tubby when he's a little less than one year old (spring 1987). This was one of his favorite past-times. Everyday I had to straighten this rug out.
http://home.earthlink.net/~exracer1/_uimages/Rugbandit.jpg

He's much more sedate now that he's older. :D

Lachesis
04-09-2002, 02:52 PM
Thats the funny thing. It's only rugs. He doesnt care about blankets or clothes or anything *lol* Just rugs... He is such a weirdo. He always has way too much fun

lynnestankard
04-09-2002, 03:52 PM
Rachel - really funny :D - pics., definitly needed!!!

Mommofuzzyfaces - Soooo funny - Plump my rump!! LOL. :D :D

Just lately when I've been making the bed - Bagel has decided to 'help' and it's just funny to watch the antics - chasing pillows across the floor and tied up in the duvet!! Dan watched the other day and decided to join in - IT SCARED HIM!!! Ran down the stairs like a bullet - poor silly boy! So far the rugs are safe - fingers crossed.:D

Lynne

Ila
04-09-2002, 09:21 PM
My fur baby will get in between the bedspread and blanket & there is a lump in the middle of my bed. She likes to get in the middle of the bed when I am making it and I do it and she lays in the warm bedding out of the dryer.:)

Lachesis
04-10-2002, 10:12 AM
I know I know you guys said it sucks when they get under the covers :D but I think it would be cool :D

04-21-2002, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lachesis
[B]try and "roll up" my carpets :/
I have many carpet throws and he loves to try and crawl under them or get them to roll up... he cracks me up when he does this. I dont know what he's trying to find under the rug....

:rolleyes: this is also Sydney's favorite game !! Anywhere he can find a rug , he will pull and fuss untill he can crowl under it !!!
No use to put those back ; in a minute he is there again making a mess of your room again ...........:rolleyes: :(

Nomilynn
04-22-2002, 12:12 AM
Tilly does this with made beds. In my spare room, she likes to crawl under the quilt and burrow around like a mole. She also does this on the couch cover I have downstairs. I don't even bother straightening the bed in the spare room anymore.. unless I have company! :rolleyes: