PDA

View Full Version : One Year Review

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Congrations CJ, you deserve a raise! :D

Edwina's Secretary
01-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Wow CJ! I don't see many A+ ratings. You are one special guy.

catnapper
01-03-2006, 09:38 PM
Great job CJ! Does this mean a promotion?

Cincy'sMom
01-03-2006, 10:16 PM
What a good review CJ!! A see a promotion in your future!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-04-2006, 07:27 AM
What a smart cat you are, CJ !!!!

rkidsrcats
01-04-2006, 09:08 AM
Outstanding rookie year CJ! You've been a great addition to the team! :cool:

koxka
01-04-2006, 09:26 AM
Pretty impresive CJ! :D . Time to negotiate a good raise! ;)

I printed it out to show to the gang, guess who is going to be lectured this evening!? :p

Sonia59
01-04-2006, 12:08 PM
Wow CJ, you deserves plenty of kisses for the performance! :D

smokey the elder
01-04-2006, 12:27 PM
You definitely deserve a big raise, bonus and promotion! :D ;)

RICHARD
01-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Don't worry, CJ....

I am not surprised to see the evaluation.

I always had faith in you.... :D

orangemm
01-04-2006, 03:50 PM
Wow! What a great review! I cannot remember seeing anything this good for ages!!

Congratulations C.J.!!!

Barbara
01-05-2006, 03:31 PM
CJ I am not sure that you deserve an evaluation just as all of us poor slaves. But on the basis of this I am sure you deserve a pay rise ;)

Kisses to you sweet boy. I hope to meet you one day :)

Laura's Babies
01-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Gee whiz, WHAT a review! CJ, seems like you have worked out far better than expected! I remember when I first heard about you and the prospect of you coming to your new forever home... Never did I dream what a wonder you would be! I'd say a wage increase is in the works and possiability a "Kitty Of the Year" award with all the devotion and hard work you have put in. (A piece of cake for a charmer like you!)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-05-2006, 05:17 PM
Thanks everybody. :D

Last night it was another case of "how do they know?" He was especially snuggly and loving and didn't once chase Peanut. Also, I thought this was kind of weird, he NEVER goes in the master bathroom. I always thought it was because that's where we kept him when he first came home, and it brought back memories he didn't care to relive. But last night I was....errr...doing my business....and who strolls in? He kept looking up and around, then jumped up on the edge of the tub, then onto the sink where he continued to look around with big curious eyes - just like the ones in his shelter pic that first caught my attention.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid198/pd0a5e92661e6ed7e37fe155dae2ff7ef/f0b68991.jpg

It was like he was sitting there reminiscing about exactly one year ago when he first laid eyes on his new meowmy, daddy and home - didn't officially see his new sister until a day or two later. Anyway, he sat there looking around for awhile, then followed me out and hasn't been back in since. The whole night was kind of weird, like he was being on his best behavior as if to say "thanks." Well, CJ, you're more than welcome, it's been our pleasure. :D

Oh, and he got lots of "bonuses", however, his promotion to Top Cat is going to have to wait until a certain someone is ready to give up that title. ;)