PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year, everyone, and sorry for not checking in.

Medusa
01-02-2006, 09:09 AM
Hi Friends,
I've been laid low w/a case of shingles for nearly 6 weeks now. Of course, it had to happen during the holidays but, thankfully, Puddy has been doing great, so I didn't have that to contend w/as well. I'm doing better now, although my energy level is at an all time low, so I have a complete physical and blood work scheduled for Wednesday. Hopefully, I'll be back to my self in no time.

Here's wishing you all and your furkids a happy, prosperous and healthy new year!

Blessings,
Mary

furrykidsmother
01-02-2006, 09:19 AM
Happy New Year to you too! Hope it is a great one! So, glad that Puddy is doing well. Hope that you are soon back on your feet too!

catmandu
01-02-2006, 12:06 PM
We All hope that you are feeling better soon.
Of course with Doctor Puddy,on the case you cannot help but to recover,ASAP.

Miss Z
01-02-2006, 12:07 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

to you and Puddy from Zara, Zsa-Zsa, Foxy and Tia;)

Barbara
01-02-2006, 01:19 PM
Shingles! I'm so sorry- that must have been a bad time for you.
But I'm glad to hear Puddy's doing well- a happy new year to you :)

kimlovescats
01-02-2006, 01:31 PM
SHINGLES!!! You poor dear! I am so sorry you have had to deal with this, but hope your bloodwork will be fine and you will be feeling 100% again soon!
Hugs to you and Puddy and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Kim

krazyaboutkatz
01-02-2006, 02:53 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick :( but I hope that now you're on the road to recovery and feel better soon. I'm glad that Puddy is doing well. Have a wonderful safe, healthy, and happy New Year too. :)

rg_girlca
01-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Oh Mary, poor you having the shingles. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better and pray that you continue to do so.

A very Happy New Year to you and Puddy also.

Here's to a year to wealth, health and happiness. :)