PDA

View Full Version : Two of my saves last month!

QueenScoopalot
12-15-2005, 11:13 AM
This little girl was so malnourished that she actually looked pregnant! :eek: Riddled with worms, and no doubt dumped like garbage, the woman who called about her thought she had kittens somewhere. She took her in when Juniper was huddled under a bush in pouring rain, and figured coyotes had eaten her babies. No kittens as she had no milk (a cat that's just given birth can look pregnant for a few days after). Once she was wormed she didn't look preggo anymore! :D She is such a darling, I hope she's scooped up into a forever home. :)
http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=5503623&adTarget=&SessionID=43a1a2056736402e-app4&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=
And the person who does the Petfinder site messed up this beautiful enormous lapwarmers name! (Edit: but it was fixed after I emailed her) ;) I named her "Paisley". She's another survivor that was in a local coyote infested area along a river. :eek: It was bitter cold the day I grabbed her up, and whisked her home.
http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=5503610&adTarget=&SessionID=43a1a2056736402e-app4&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=

catmandu
12-15-2005, 11:18 AM
I wish I could come and Scoop Juniper up,so she could enjoy life at The Found Cat Hotel.
And she could make her way into the Cat Clump,to be warm,and PURRR her days away in peace and security.

kimlovescats
12-15-2005, 12:36 PM
They are both beautiful and so lucky to have been loved by you! I pray that they will find their forever homes soon! :)

lady_zana
12-16-2005, 03:37 AM
They are both so beautiful and Paisley is just stunning! I wish I could find her under my tree this Christmas. I hope they both find wonderful homes for the holidays :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-16-2005, 05:24 AM
These two deserve a great forever home!! How lucky they are that you found them!!
Do you do more rescue-work? :confused:

smokey the elder
12-16-2005, 08:00 AM
What a couple of gorgeous ladies! I think Paisley is very well named. A calico mush? That's pretty rare! :D

QueenScoopalot
12-16-2005, 09:40 AM
These two deserve a great forever home!! How lucky they are that you found them!!
Do you do more rescue-work? :confused:
I do rescuing practically non-stop! :eek: I'll have to tally up this years catches soon...last year was over 300 from what I recollect! :eek: :p

rg_girlca
12-16-2005, 03:02 PM
Oh gosh Jan, how I would love to find Juniper under my tree for Christmas.
What an absolute doll face and Paisley is such a pretty girl.

Bless you for another great rescue and I pray that these two beauties will have a wonderful forever home by Christmas.

:eek: :eek: OVER 300 KITTIES YOU RESCUED LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!
My God Jan, you are an Angel. I really don't know where you get the energy to do the work that you do. Bless you.

momcat
12-16-2005, 07:41 PM
Paisley and Juniper are both knock out GORGEOUS!!! And both so very lucky to have known your loving, expert care. My Christmas wish for both kitties is that they find their furever home very soon and will know nothing but love and everything all kitties deserve! And for you Jan... bless you!