PDA

View Full Version : I've Got It BAD!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-03-2002, 12:36 PM
I experienced 15 minutes of shear panic this morning. The reason? For some reason Pet Talk refused to load this morning.
"I HAVE to get on the site!" I told my computer. 'Too bad', was its response.
"But I HAVE to find out how everyone is!" I tried to reason with my computer.
'TOUGH!', was its response.
"I HAVE to see the new Pets of the day!", I begged.
'NOPE', the computer replied.
"Do the words, replace you with a new computer, mean anything to you?" I asked.
'Please give everyone my regards and enjoy your time on Pet Talk today', my computer answered.
I think the men in the white coats will be here shortly. They better have a computer link to Pet Talk!:D

Randi
04-03-2002, 12:44 PM
LOL LOL LOL! :D See how addictive it is! My machine crashed today, I felt compleately lost! Fister of course, had no idea what the shouting was all about. :rolleyes:

Logan
04-03-2002, 12:45 PM
:D :D :D :D LOL!!!! You are just too funny!!!!

Former User
04-03-2002, 12:53 PM
LOL, sounds very funny and familiar... I'm glad you're here now :D

zippy-kat
04-03-2002, 01:05 PM
LOL Glad you are up and running again!

anna_66
04-03-2002, 01:52 PM
I honestely don't know what I would do without my computer and Pet Talk everyday:eek:

jennifert
04-03-2002, 02:14 PM
I've gotten in trouble at work for being on Pet Talk but I can't help it!! This job isn't worth losing my mind over!!!!

wolflady
04-03-2002, 02:32 PM
LOL LOL I know that feeling!! Funny how something like this has become a routine part of my day! Glad you're on now though!:)

**hugs**

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-03-2002, 04:51 PM
mommyoffuzzyfaces and Randi, glad your computers listened to reason and let you on. Great story mommyoffuzzyfaces. :D I'm mostly in the office by myself, except for when my boss is here, so it used to get pretty boring. But then I found Pet Talk and now my work lays in piles. :rolleyes:

delidog
04-03-2002, 08:04 PM
i am still chuckling!!!lol!! momoffuzzyfaces....what a great sense of humor!!!

AmberLee
04-03-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by delidog
i am still chuckling!!!lol!! momoffuzzyfaces....what a great sense of humor!!!

I agree entirely!!! BTW, my work computer wouldn't bring up PT for roughly 45 minutes yesterday and I was in manic/panic state! Yeessh. :eek: :( :o But eventually it came up and I resumed what little of my sanity. ;) :p :D :cool: