PDA

View Full Version : :(Poor little girl, Hope she is Happy now...:)

joanofark
12-03-2005, 08:57 AM
The other day we went up to the store in town and I saw this little cat, that was pregnant! She wasn’t even full grown either! And this is a busy place! She was going to get hit if someone didn't do something! So I got out of the car and tried to see if she was wild of not. I just slowly walked up to her with my hands out with some food. But she just backed up and hissed and meowed at me:( The Person in the store said that someone tried to catch her the night before and she taught him a lesson! He showed us his arms and the were covered in scratches from his shoulder to his wrist! :eek: Finally we called the local animal shelter and they put out a cat trap and got her. And she will never be killed too! So her and her babies will be safe! Poor little girl! I hope she was happy now!:)

Kind of Pointless, But I'm glad she is safe now.:)

Laura's Babies
12-03-2005, 09:11 AM
She may not be happy right now but soon as she realizes there will be regular meals and a warm place to sleep, she will be happier.

QueenScoopalot
12-03-2005, 09:23 AM
Nothing "pointless" about this thread! Good job intervening and helping save not only the cat, but her kittens to be. ;) It's better she's in a home with nourishing food and warmth, than to have her kittens on the streets and have them all suffering. ;) :)

catmandu
12-03-2005, 03:50 PM
It si very Pointless to save lives.
And while we cant save them all,you did well by getting that Momma Cat,and her Babies into a safe place,where the chain of unwanted Kittens will have one less link.
Well done!!!!

rg_girlca
12-03-2005, 04:15 PM
I agree that there is nothing pointless about this thread at all.

Thank you for sharing this story with us and for making sure that momma and her babies are in a safe and warm place now. I'm sure in the long run, momma will be a sweet loving kitty for being rescued off the street.

You did a very good thing. Bless you. :)

kimlovescats
12-03-2005, 04:17 PM
It's never "pointless" to help a needy kitty, especially one fixing to give birth out on the streets! THANK YOU!

Kim

orangemm
12-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Bless you for making sure this baby was safe. How awful that she was there on a busy street, all alone and pregnant.

I'm glad she is in a safe warm place.