PDA

View Full Version : Taking a couple of days "off" ;o)

kimlovescats
12-01-2005, 09:57 PM
For anyone who has submitted photos of their kitties for my website today or late yesterday, I DID receive them. It takes a lot of time to crop and fix them and then post each one on my website. I do (unfortunately) have other things I have to do besides play with my graphics program. LOL ... so don't worry, I WILL get them all posted! PROMISE! If several days go by and no pics, just send me a "friendly reminder"! :p

I appreciate everyone sending so many ... my site is gonna be awesome with so many beautiful kitties!

Kim ;)

AlleyCat
12-01-2005, 10:33 PM
And thank you for all the photos you've put up! You've put a smile on MANY people's faces :)

Laura's Babies
12-01-2005, 10:38 PM
I know you do need some time off.. That is W-O-R-K!! Everyone is enjoying the fruits of your labor and we know it is a labor of love! Thanks for doing it for us!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-02-2005, 06:19 AM
You're welcome to take some time off, Kim!!http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20263%20sleepingsm.gif

kb2yjx
12-02-2005, 07:20 AM
Kim, you certainly deserve some down time, LOOK at all the work you have done!!! When I look at all those sweet faces on the site, I cannot help but think ALL the happy hearts when they see their kitty!! Thank You!! Sandra

sirrahbed
12-02-2005, 08:00 AM
Thank you for working so hard on the site for all of us, Kim. It really did put a big smile on my face to see so many kitties I "know" :D (including my babies)

The pages are lovely to look at - take care!

catmandu
12-02-2005, 08:49 AM
The Found Cats,especially those who are waiting for us,with the Lord are grateful for what you have done for us Kim.
We do appreciate this more than we can say.

trayi52
12-02-2005, 09:45 AM
Thank you, Kim, for doing what you have for us. We really appreciate it very much. You really do deserve some down time. So take it easy and rest awhile. We all love you, and will wait patiently for you.

Willie :)