PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY! Amy a litter box!

Laura's Babies
11-27-2005, 03:34 PM
It rained last night and suppose to rain again today so Amy is really having a hard time getting around. I decided it was time to get off my butt and do something to make a easier litter box for her.... even if it meant going to town. But first I took a look around the house and BINGO! A kennel I bought some time ago that is really to large worked out purfect for the puppy pan I bought ages ago that Amy kept falling out of. I said a prayer and tried it... A PURFECT FIT! PHEW! I have it set up close to where she sleeps all day to make it easier for her to get to.

The puppy pan inside the bottom of the kennel...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1766.jpg

There is no way she will fall out of the pan now!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1767.jpg

(NOW, how do I keep the rest from using it? :confused: )

kimlovescats
11-27-2005, 04:05 PM
You are such a good and thoughtful Meowmmie, Laura!!!

(((((((HUGS))))))))

Kim

catnapper
11-27-2005, 04:06 PM
Great idea Laura!

Now, how to keep the others out of the litterpan? Make a big deal of it to everyone but Amy. Coo to them telling them what a great new pan they have. Then they'll want nothing to do with it! ;) and since Amy wasn't privvy to the lavish attention on the new privvy, she'll use it! :D ;)

catmandu
11-27-2005, 05:45 PM
That is once gain proof,that necessity is the Mother Of Invention.
And we hope that Amy finds her New Pan much easier to use!

rg_girlca
11-27-2005, 06:52 PM
Aww Laura, you are such a good meowmie to your furkids. You are always trying to think of ways to make things easier for them.

That litter pan idea looks like the perfect solution. You must let us know how Amy does with it. :)

QueenScoopalot
11-27-2005, 08:00 PM
Great idea Laura...but once the rest see your invention... :rolleyes: I know having something new means an excuse for them all to try it around here lol! Hope it works out for Amy, and makes it easier for her to get in. ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-28-2005, 04:13 AM
What a purrfect idea Laura!! Of course, the other cats will want to know what mommy got for Amy.... :D