PDA

View Full Version : top of stairs

fritz03
11-16-2005, 08:09 AM
Fritz at the top of the stairs,having one of his many daily snoozes.he is staying inside today,really rainy and windy here,don't want him blown awayFritz now snoozing on the couch in the living room.When i was up there ,he got up and curled up on my lap and then dad came in and sat on the couch.I told him to http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/stairs.jpg go and see papa and he got down went over and got up with dad on the couch.

elizabethann
11-16-2005, 10:23 AM
Fritz, you're killing me. You're just so cute! Stay in where it's warm and dry, little man. We don't want you blowing away. But if you do blow away, can you blow away to New Hampshire? I'd love for you to visit Fenway and I'd always bring you back home. Have a good day Fritz!

:D

Daisy and Delilah
11-16-2005, 02:02 PM
Awwwww!!! Hi there Fritzie! What a cute boy you are. Stay in and stay dry today cute guy. No sense in being out in that wind or rain when you have a nice, warm, dry, house to stay in. Right Fritzie? :D

dab_20
11-16-2005, 02:12 PM
Awwww little Fritz!! I like how you post pics of him every once in awhile. He is such a cutie!! Don't blow away little guy...

poofy
11-16-2005, 02:59 PM
Fritz is a cutie and a good boy.. :D

Ginger's Mom
11-16-2005, 03:36 PM
Aww, Fritzie, look at that little face peeking down. You are so cute, and a very good boy too, going over to Papa like that.