PDA

View Full Version : personalities

Lando
03-27-2002, 09:55 PM
Our cat, Tiger, gave birth to four kittens but under bad circumstances, 3 of them died, and only a black kitten lived. We named the black kitten Midnight, and played with her a lot. But she never had any other siblibgs except for her mother. She grew up to be a caring and loving cat giving birth to one liter of kittens. But after that it was time we had to get her spaded. We took her in and had it done. After that she was very quiet and lonley. Over time her personality changed from always be happy to a gruympy sensitive cat. She still has some good times, but she is not like she was before. Why? Is it becaUSE she grew being lonely or was it the fact that she got spaded. Please help!I am very confused:confused:

Karen
03-27-2002, 10:17 PM
Gosh, I've never known a cat's personality to change to the worse from being spayed. Has anyone else? How old is she? Is Tiger still around? Any other changes in the household? How long has it been since the operation?

yorkster
03-27-2002, 11:55 PM
Maybe she feels sick or something. How old is she? I am pretty sure it's not from being fixed........if anything she probably feels better from being spayed.
I would take her to the vet to make sure she is healthy before considering anything else.

Lando
03-28-2002, 10:44 PM
No Tiger is not around. She disappeared one day. Midnight is four years old. It has been 3 years since the operation. I am getting a new kitten soon, so maybe it will change her.