PDA

View Full Version : Advice?

Tiah
11-09-2005, 03:41 PM
I need advice. I have 5 cats (All indoors.) and two of which are munchkins. They are picked on by ALL of the other cats AND the other animals. They hide allll the time. My mom and I were discussing possibly finding them a home with less animals and someone who could really devote A LOT of their time to helping them become less skiddish of people. How would I go about this? I don't want to rehome them unless I find someone who I KNOW could give them more than what we can..who can gain more of their trust, and where they wont be picked on by other cats/animals.
How should I go about possibly finding them another home? We would only let them go together, as they are SO dependent on each other.

Thank you. :(

Lobodeb
11-09-2005, 03:47 PM
Can you do a search for Munchkin rescues?

kimlovescats
11-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Go to www.petfinder.com and do a search for rescues in your state. Good luck! ;)

Kim

moosmom
11-09-2005, 04:08 PM
I have a Munchkin. Shortie was very shy at first and still is when strange people come over. I gotta tell ya though...she kicks ASS when it comes to standing her ground. MooShoo is always trying to jump her and she just stands right up to him!!

I wish I was closer. I love Munchkins. My relationship with Shortie was love at first bite at a cat show. We've been together ever since.

catmandu
11-09-2005, 04:31 PM
I wish that I was closer,as I think that the Found Cats would love your Munchkins,and they would find thier way into the Multi Cat Piles,that make up the Found Cat Hotel.
They would have the Spare Bedroom until they were ready to come out,and be part of things.
We pray that you can find just the right place for Your Muchkins.

carole
11-09-2005, 04:59 PM
Good luck in finding a new home for your two furbabies, munchkins are so cute and they sell for a lot of money over here, please don't part with them until you can be perfectly sure they will have an awesome home, all the best.