PDA

View Full Version : Walter

jackiesdaisy1935
03-27-2002, 09:27 AM
My Walter, aren't you the most handsome little piggy. I love your name Walter, I would love to know who you are named after. lol
You must be very special to have Grandma love you so much after not caring for most of the pets in your family. It also sounds like you are quite the gourmet, wanting yogurt on all of your food., Sounds good to me. I'll bet you have a grand time playing outside in the grass. Congratulations, dear, handsome, Walter, our Very Best Pet of the Day. You deserve many special treats on your Very Special Day.
Jackie

Logan
03-27-2002, 10:21 AM
Oh, Walter. You are one adorable Piggie!! And such a Godsend for your mom. Maybe your grandma will bring you some extra goodies on your special day!! You're the Pet of the Day!! Congratulations!!! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
03-27-2002, 11:20 AM
AH, LOVE! THY NAME IS WALTER!
I'm in love with your sweet little face. What a cute piggy you are. We live in the same great state of Kansas, maybe that's why your took my fancy so. No, I think it's because you are so special. Congratulations on being our wonderful Pet of the Day today. Extra yogurt for you today, I hope.;)

lizbud
03-27-2002, 12:12 PM
WALTER, You are such a Cutie-Pie !!!
I love your picture and story sweet boy.You
do look so HUGGABLE !!! Congratulations Walter
for being honored today as our PET OF THE DAY !!!

tatsxxx11
03-27-2002, 12:57 PM
Hi Walter, my name is Squeeker and I'm a piggie just like you! I popcorned all over the place when my Mom read me your story today! I just had to let you know, I think you're special!!! I love it when us cavy kids take center stage:) I must say, boy to boy, you are one handsome wheeker dude! I'm not surprised that your Grammy fell in love with you. Just look at that face! And your feet are almost as cute as mine!!:D Walter, I hope you get lots of your most favorite piggie treats and yogurt today and have a very happy, happy day celebrating, cause you're our SO adorable, cuddly Pet of the Day!!

cavialova
03-27-2002, 03:47 PM
hi there walter! arent you just the sweetest little aby!

LoudLou
03-27-2002, 03:52 PM
Walter you are just too cute! Why I can just hear you "Fweep, Fweep,FweeeP!" I sure miss my little piggie Fleetwood (RB) she lived to be 10yrs. Walter I wish you a long and fun-filled happy life! May you get EXTRA spoiled today and maybe some extra yorgurt! I love your name too!:D