PDA

View Full Version : Has ANYONE heard from CatCrazyLady??

jenluckenbach
11-06-2005, 07:55 AM
I am getting concerned. I emailed and PM'd and no response.

I realize her job is all consuming, but to hear nothing at all is worrysome.

Has anyone been in contact with Lisa?

catmandu
11-06-2005, 08:02 AM
No,and I will have to see if I can find her number and give her a call,to see how she is.
It has been a while since we have seen her Clowder,especially Scrappy Paddington Magoo!!
We pray that nothing is wrong.

jazzcat
11-06-2005, 10:14 AM
I miss her too!

Maybe if sirrahbed sees this she can give us an update. I know she used to talk to Lisa regularly.

Come back Lisa!!!

kuhio98
11-06-2005, 10:18 AM
Nope, haven't heard from her. I sent her a PM a week or so ago asking about making a donation to her shelter and I haven't heard back. I sure hope everything is okay. Maybe it's just a computer outage.

K & L
11-06-2005, 10:22 AM
I've been thinking about her also. Would love to see updated photos of the recent kittens. Hope someone has an update soon.

rg_girlca
11-06-2005, 11:14 AM
I have also sent her e-mails that have gone unanswered.

I pray that all is well with her and her furkids.

LLLLLIIIIIISSSSSSSAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE MISS YOU!!!!!!

luvofallhorses
11-06-2005, 11:16 AM
I hope she is OK as well and someone gets ahold of her. I miss her and her "brats"..:(

jenluckenbach
11-06-2005, 11:19 AM
OK! I suggest we form a posse and stomp up to her door and knock it down if necessary!! Who is with me??

rg_girlca
11-06-2005, 11:23 AM
ME, ME, ME. I'm with you Jen. :D

Wouldn't that be a hoot if it was possible to do something like that. :)

shais_mom
11-06-2005, 11:25 AM
how funny - I was thinking of her too and checked her profile and I see that she hasn't posted since 9-18-05. I was about to start a thread myself when I saw this one.

kimlovescats
11-06-2005, 11:57 AM
That's right, she's got lots of new baby brats she needs to be showing off! ;)

Grace
11-06-2005, 12:20 PM
Thank you, Jen, for posting this. I've been thinking of her and her critters for weeks now. Was just about to post myself.

I'll be glad to join the posse - http://bestsmileys.com/cats2/19.gif

QueenScoopalot
11-06-2005, 12:25 PM
That's it...I'm headed for Kentucky to join the door bustin' posse! All those baby brats will be cats by the time we get to see any of them. I've been wondering how Mudpie is doing? :confused: And our Mascot Magoo? Come on Lisa...your phone lines can't still be down!

jenluckenbach
11-06-2005, 12:37 PM
That's it...I'm headed for Kentucky to join the door bustin' posse!
Stop for me on the way down!!!

QueenScoopalot
11-06-2005, 12:44 PM
Stop for me on the way down!!!
Is Pennsylvania enroute to Kentucky? If so...I'll make room in the catmobile! ;) Hope you don't mind the lingering odor of mackeral and sardines from all the trapping I've been doing lol! :o

momcat
11-06-2005, 12:53 PM
That's it...I'm headed for Kentucky to join the door bustin' posse! All those baby brats will be cats by the time we get to see any of them. I've been wondering how Mudpie is doing? :confused: And our Mascot Magoo? Come on Lisa...your phone lines can't still be down!

I'll meet you out there!!! Jen, Allentown is on the way from Trenton. As soon as I can arrange a ride be ready to beat feet.....

jenluckenbach
11-06-2005, 12:55 PM
I'll meet you out there!!! Jen, Allentown is on the way from Trenton. As soon as I can arrange a ride be ready to beat feet.....
We'll catnap catnapper too.

Soapets
11-06-2005, 01:21 PM
I've been wondering about her, too. I'm glad others on here are thinking of her and worried about her. I hope someone can find her and get her back on here, SOON! I can't come along, but anyone who wants to join in the group going to find her, can send your furbabies to me to "foster" while you are gone. Just remember what kind of a "foster" mother I am, though! :D

Deb

DogLover9501
11-06-2005, 01:22 PM
I've been thinking about Lisa, too! I hope everything's good with her.

I would love to join you all. Can anyone pick me up way over here? :p

Grace
11-06-2005, 10:07 PM
bump

Don Juan's mom
11-06-2005, 10:20 PM
I can't manage a trip to Kentucky, but I'll join the chorus:

WE WANT MAGOO! WE WANT MAGOO! WE WANT MAGOO!

krazyaboutkatz
11-06-2005, 10:23 PM
I've been wondering about her too. I sure hope that everything is okay.

We definitely need to see more kitten pictures before they're all grown up. ;)

G535
11-07-2005, 12:31 AM
I remember spending a weekend worrying about Pete when he escaped and all my friends thought I was crazy worrying about a cat I didn't know and was thousands of miles away. I hope she's ok and just too busy to be here.

Barbara
11-07-2005, 04:39 AM
I want all the brats too!

Lisa, please come back :)

Kirsten
11-07-2005, 04:49 AM
I hope she's alright!

I know she's busy with her job, but I miss her and her kitties!

Kirsten

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-07-2005, 04:58 AM
I want to join the chorus: I MISS YOU !!!!!

Randi
11-07-2005, 05:27 AM
Lisa, I hope you're OK! Come back when you can, we miss you and your kitties.

christa
11-07-2005, 07:43 AM
Lisa: PLEASE come back! :(

momcat
11-07-2005, 08:45 PM
I've been thinking about Lisa, too! I hope everything's good with her.

I would love to join you all. Can anyone pick me up way over here? :p
The Amtrak comes right into Trenton. If you can jump on one, you're good to go. Only thing is you might have to hang out with Groucho until arrangements for a ride are completed.
Okay Jen... Catnapper is IN
Hey Catnapper... Be ready to split when the ride is arranged, we'll let you know.....

jenluckenbach
11-08-2005, 04:58 AM
And where's sirrahbed? We were counting on her to give Lisa a call. :confused: Who else has her phone number?

sirrahbed
11-08-2005, 10:59 AM
Lisa has been on my mind too and it has been over a month (or more?) since I talked to her. I will give her a call one night this week and then the weekend if I can't reach her. I know that her connection was messed up and she was going to change telephone providers, too. I will try to reach her THIS week and report in.... OK??? :)

christa
11-08-2005, 11:22 AM
I will try to reach her THIS week and report in.... OK??? :)

THANK YOU, Debbie! :D

catfamily
11-08-2005, 03:52 PM
I think everyone here loves Lisa very much.I hope she's OK.

Laura's Babies
11-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Well, no wonder I can't find any recent posts of her and the Brats! She is one of the pillers of this community and she HAS to come back here and report in to us... And my Luv Bug Gooster, how can she deny us that wonderful face? Shoot, those babies are probably full grown adults by now! I want LISA! I WANT GOOSTER! I WANT THE BRAT PACK!!

catmandu
11-10-2005, 05:27 PM
The Pet Angels are going out there Tonight to see The Brats,and to see if everything is all right.

Grace
11-12-2005, 07:40 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/bumping/3.gif

Do we have any news yet?

rg_girlca
11-12-2005, 08:19 PM
It's been way too l-o-n-g Lisa since we have heard from you.

Please, please, P-L-E-A-S-E, just drop us a line to let us know that everything is okay with you and everyone.

Don Juan's mom
11-12-2005, 10:11 PM
Another Saturday with NO BRATS! :(

CCL, please check in!

Liz

G535
11-12-2005, 10:23 PM
She may be ill, computer might have died, she may have decided to give up the internet for awhile, she might just be too busy even to read here. Unfortunately people just disappear from forums for no apparent reason sometimes. I did it myself once, only lasted three months though.

jenluckenbach
11-13-2005, 05:19 AM
Sirrahbed! ANY luck contacting her???? Does ANY one else have a phone number or address??

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-13-2005, 06:20 AM
This is NOT normal anymore! She used to post regularly!!

catnapper
11-13-2005, 08:19 AM
Still no word to anyone? Dang! I know she had many phone problems and her job was very demanding, but this is scaring me! :(

sirrahbed
11-13-2005, 10:23 AM
YES - I called Lisa this morning and we had a good time talking over a cup of
coffee :D :D I have been so out of touch with her too!!

Their house has had telephone and internet troubles for about three months now. Sometimes the phone calls would come in but they could not call out. Hubby rewired everything for the phones but they still could not use the internet. Lisa could log in sometimes and retrieve PM's but could not respond or e-mail OUT. They traced that problem down to the splitters and ONE in particular this past week - seems that one of the furrballs got behind the computer desk and...ahem...either pooed, peed or barfed on the splitter :eek: Well, that is remedied and finally they seem to be back in service. She is going to try and get some pictures and a catch-up thread going tonight OK??? :D They are all fine but life is soooo hectic between home and work that sitting down to talk on the phone was like a short vacation. She misses everyone and has been feeling terrible that she could not respond out to her messages.

So wonderful to talk to my friend!!! :D :D

Grace
11-13-2005, 10:36 AM
Thank you so much, Deb.

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-13-2005, 10:38 AM
OMG, WHAT a relief!! I am so happy that there is nothing wrong with her or her family!Thanks for calling her, Debbie!!! :)

jazzcat
11-13-2005, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the update Debbie. I'm glad to hear all is okay with Lisa and family. I look forward to her post with pictures.

rg_girlca
11-13-2005, 12:37 PM
Oh Debbie, what a relief. Thank you for letting us know.

Lisa, PT just isn't the same when you are not here to share your news and pictures of the "BRATS".

Looking forward to hearing from you. :D

Just a little suggestion for next time something like this happens, which I pray it doesn't, call someone to let them know so they can relay to us what the problem is and that you and the "BRATS" are okay. :D

kimlovescats
11-13-2005, 01:15 PM
Good to hear everything is "ok" with Lisa ... thanks, Deb!

Kim

catmandu
11-13-2005, 02:34 PM
Thank You So Muuch for letting us know,and we are looking forwrd to seeing the Brats.
A day without Scrappy Paddington Magoo is like a day without sunshine.

RICHARD
11-13-2005, 03:16 PM
lololololol,

Mom spends too much time on the interbox thingy......

rrraaaaalllllllppppppppphhhhh, :p

There, that oughta fix it :eek: ....

DogLover9501
11-13-2005, 03:32 PM
I'm so glad that everything is fine with Lisa! I hope to see her posting again soon.

lololololol,

Mom spends too much time on the interbox thingy......

rrraaaaalllllllppppppppphhhhh, :p

There, that oughta fix it :eek: ....

LOL! :D

prechrswife
11-13-2005, 03:54 PM
Glad to hear things are okay. :)

Corinna
11-13-2005, 04:00 PM
Thanks Debbie I too have been missing the gooster.

christa
11-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the update, Deb!

***Can't wait to hear from you, Lisa!***

Laura's Babies
11-13-2005, 04:28 PM
PHEW! Thank you so much and I can't wait for the update and pictures of the brats!!

jenluckenbach
11-13-2005, 05:55 PM
YIPPEE! And WHEW all in the same breath.
Thanks for getting in touch with her Debbie.

G535
11-13-2005, 08:09 PM
Nice to come here today and see this! :)

Soapets
11-13-2005, 09:50 PM
Well THAT'S good news! :) I wonder how many "brats" she has now, and how much the ones we all KNOW about have grown, etc., etc., etc.! :D

Deb

smokey the elder
11-14-2005, 10:30 AM
"We are experiencing technical difficulties...please stand by". :p I'm glad all is well!

sirrahbed
11-14-2005, 10:32 AM
YOO HOO??? Lisa????? :p :D

Craftlady
11-14-2005, 10:33 AM
The poor splitter getting used as litter box & barf box. Ewwwwwwww
Glad the humans figured out the technical problems and got things working.
Look forward to seeing photos of the brats :)

Grace
11-15-2005, 02:01 PM
Bump.

catmandu
11-15-2005, 05:55 PM
We are looking forward to seeing Lisas Brats,and especially maybe the Favorite Cat on Pet Talk Scrappy Paddington Magoo.

We miss you,GOOSTER.

Vermontcat
11-15-2005, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the update Debbie, I was wondering where she was too.
Now when will she be able to post again?
Do you think her kitties found another way to keep her from using the computer? ;)

jenluckenbach
11-15-2005, 05:57 PM
My foot is tapping, waiting for an update. It is about to fall off. :eek:

Craftlady
11-15-2005, 06:23 PM
My foot is tapping, waiting for an update. It is about to fall off. :eek:

Our neck of the woods so to speak here in Kentucky, is getting or going to be hit with very severe weather. So her troubles with weather related phone outages etc will probably be in full swing.
We are keeping our eyes (here at our house) to the sky and have the carriers ready for occupancy down in the basement.
The local weather people out of Cincinnati, Ohio (we are considered "Tri-State" and part of their coverage) were saying tonight the National Weather Service never issues us to be in a "high risk" but once every 5 years. They are taking this line of storms following a cold front quite seriously.

Oh what fun.... NOT

kimlovescats
11-15-2005, 08:03 PM
Our neck of the woods so to speak here in Kentucky, is getting or going to be hit with very severe weather. So her troubles with weather related phone outages etc will probably be in full swing.
We are keeping our eyes (here at our house) to the sky and have the carriers ready for occupancy down in the basement.
The local weather people out of Cincinnati, Ohio (we are considered "Tri-State" and part of their coverage) were saying tonight the National Weather Service never issues us to be in a "high risk" but once every 5 years. They are taking this line of storms following a cold front quite seriously.

Oh what fun.... NOT

We're being his by this right now too ... will probably have to shut down soon! I hate these storms!!! :(

Kim

Craftlady
11-15-2005, 08:16 PM
We're being his by this right now too ... will probably have to shut down soon! I hate these storms!!! :(

Kim

Thankfully the storms have fallen apart in our area.
The stuff in Nashville TN area is nasty.

Grace
11-22-2005, 01:11 PM
Another week has gone by with no news - http://bestsmileys.com/crying/6.gif

Laura's Babies
11-22-2005, 03:10 PM
Maybe we could start our OWN thread of the Brats. I have a few of my favorite ones I could add...

Our Wonderful Magooster
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/MagooHandsome.jpg

moosmom
11-22-2005, 03:21 PM
I miss Lisa's posts about the Gooster!! :( come on Lisa!! Please hurry back. We miss you!!

jenluckenbach
11-22-2005, 04:59 PM
Are you SURE she's not mad at us? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I think we'd better get that posse rollin'.

sirrahbed
11-22-2005, 07:13 PM
Are you SURE she's not mad at us? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

She is not mad at anyone :D She misses the forum and she misses having spare time though. Maybe this weekend she will make a thread for us. When I spoke with her the weekend before last - poor thing was so overwhelmed with all of the hours she puts in at work and then at home too. Yes, I miss her too!! :rolleyes:

catfamily
11-23-2005, 05:35 AM
Between long hours at work and then taking care of all the cats and then trying to get time to sleep and eat herself,it's not easy sitting on the computer.She must be exausted.

jenluckenbach
11-23-2005, 05:53 AM
Between long hours at work and then taking care of all the cats and then trying to get time to sleep and eat herself,it's not easy sitting on the computer.She must be exausted.
I know. :( And I don't want to sound unsympathetic, but......

WWWWAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!

kuhio98
12-03-2005, 11:33 AM
SIGH............ Another Saturday without the brats.............. I really hope that everything is okay.

Craftlady
12-03-2005, 12:19 PM
Is she the Director of the shelter? If so, you spend just about 24/7 at a shelter. Sounds like they have a large facility that requires lots of time spent at the facility. Trying to fit in home life is really hard let alone feeling like coming on the computer.

catmandu
12-03-2005, 03:28 PM
To Paraphrase JEN!
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
We want The Gooster!!!

Laura's Babies
12-03-2005, 03:37 PM
I am so sad! I am going to have to go back to work without seeing those brats and new pictures of my boy Goo! :( Tell Lisa I miss them if she comes back...Please, someone? Anyone?

rg_girlca
12-03-2005, 04:04 PM
I'll make sure she gets your message Laura. IF she ever gets back on here.

Lisa, 5 minutes, that's all I'm asking for. Just 5 minutes out of your busy schedule, just to let us know how you and the brats are doing.

PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Don Juan's mom
12-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Maybe if we all get together on this:

WE WANT MAGOO!
WE WANT MAGOO!
WE WANT MAGOO!
WE WANT MAGOO!
WE WANT MAGOO!
WE WANT MAGOO!
WE WANT MAGOO!
WE WANT MAGOO!
WE WANT MAGOO!
WE WANT MAGOO!

rg_girlca
12-03-2005, 04:58 PM
magoo, Magoo, Magoo, Lisa, Lisa, Lisa And All The Other Brats. Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are!!!!!!!

jenluckenbach
12-03-2005, 05:01 PM
WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH
WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH

WAHHHHH

WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH