PDA

View Full Version : Quasimodo

Kristin
03-26-2002, 08:34 AM
Quasimodo, you are a beautiful gerbil! Congratulations on your big win in Sweden!

I had gerbils as a child, and I loved them all very much: Charlotte, Half Pint, Daddy Long Legs, Moonbeam, and Starshine. They each had their own wonderful personality, as I'm sure you do.

Kristin:)

jackiesdaisy1935
03-26-2002, 08:53 AM
Quasimodo, I am honored to get to meet you this morning. My goodness the Swedish champion gerbil. I have a friend in Sweden who has beautiful Yorkies and also a champion. Quasimodo, your coloring is very pretty and I love those dark eyes. It sounds like you have many friends who live with you also. I think that photo of you is magnificent. Congratulations dear, beautiful Quasimodo not only are you a champion in Sweden but you are our Very Best Pet of the Day. Of course you deserve extra treats on your very Special Day.
Jackie

gini
03-26-2002, 11:15 AM
Quasimodo, what a smile you bring to our faces this morning sitting in your beautiful cup and looking so proud.

A Champion, no doubt about it, we can all see that in your eyes.
And now as our very special pet of the day you will be honored world wide.

tatsxxx11
03-26-2002, 01:11 PM
Dear Quasimodo, you human is correct! I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful gerbil! From your beautiful coat and coloring, to your huge brown eyes, right down to those irresisitible litte feet, you are total furry perfection! And quite the model as well! Of course, it is most fitting that you should be photographed in all your glory, cradled in your trophy cup! You're the top gerbil, the A#1, a real winner! But I love most of all how your person speaks of you with such affection. Besides being the most beautiful of all Swedish gerbils, you may also be the most loving! You are simply adorable!!!!!!!:) I wish to congratulate you on your many victories in the show ring. And today we are all so happy to add one more award to your lengthy list of accolades! Today we "crown" you Quasimodo, Pet of the Day! Lots of love to you dear, little boy, and wish for a very happy day of celebration!!

lizbud
03-26-2002, 01:32 PM
QUASIMODO

Congrats on being honored today as our Beautiful
honey colored gerbil PET OF THE DAY !!!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-26-2002, 01:37 PM
WOW! All that cuteness and a championship too. I think treats are in order. Don't you? Congratulations on being our award winning Pet of the Day.

KRISTIN: WELCOME to Pet Talk. I hope you like it as much as I do.