PDA

View Full Version : Carly

Blackfly
03-25-2002, 06:37 AM
WOW!

What an adorable little bird, Shes got to be the cutest little thing ive ever seen!!!

I love birds myself, and was planning adopt some finches, every time i visit them they fly over to the side of the cage and talk to me :D

But now i might have to reconsider, i had no idea that cockatiels were so smart and adorable.

Are they really noisy??

Wow, shes so cute :p

Logan
03-25-2002, 07:40 AM
Carly!!!! I love your story!! What a terrific bonding experience you and your owner have had, being raised from 7 weeks old!! I'm sorry you got sick, but I know you birds are quite the nosy ones!! No more remote controls for you! Stick to your wonderful basket of toys!!

Congratulations, Carly, on being the Pet of the Day!!! :D

Logan and Roger Cockatiel

jackiesdaisy1935
03-25-2002, 09:05 AM
Carly, what a pretty girl you are, I love your photo. I think you make a wonderful best friend. It sounds like you are quite the Gourmet in all the great things you like to eat. Nawtee girl eating the remote, but to tell you the truth our Schnauzer did too, but not as thoroughly as you did. lol I think on of the best things your MOm every did was find you and take you home. lol Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Carly, our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your Mom will give you extra treats on your very special day.
Jackie

cheekybailey
03-25-2002, 11:11 AM
Carly,

Well I do think I own your brother...I have a Elenora Cockatoo that behaves in the same fashion. They are lovable pets and I was in the same situation I had to have him no matter what the cost. Bailey will be two at the end of April he came home with me at 9 weeks old :) I love this little bird and it sounds to me that you give Carly the same unconditional love. Congrats Carly on your very special day as Pet of the Day !!!
Enjoy yourself and take care of your mommy !!!

CheekyBailey

momoffuzzyfaces
03-25-2002, 12:52 PM
What a sweet, smart girl you are. I bet there will be lots of feathered boys sighing over your picture. Please don't eat any more bad things and stay well. Hope you get a new toy for your basket and lots of extra 'good for you' type treats on your special day today. Congrats on being our beautiful Pet of the Day today.

LoudLou
03-25-2002, 03:11 PM
Carly- What a great story your life has been so far! Congratulations on being POTD! You sound like so much fun! May you get extra special treats today!.....But, NO MORE remotes, OK?!;)

tatsxxx11
03-25-2002, 03:40 PM
Dear beautiful Carly, I loved your story, every word of it!! The very deep love and unwavering devotion your human feels for you brings me to tears! I can't imagine anyone sharing her/his life with a more loving, gentle treasure of a feathered or furry friend!:) And Carly, at my house we go through the same "toy basket tornado" routine every night too! Only here the culprits are of the canine sort!:D And please, stay away from those remotes!!!:eek: You sure gave your person a big scare there!! Carly, you are a joy to behold! I congratulate you most sincerely as you accept your great honor of being hailed Pet Talk's Pet of the Day; a most deserving recipient if there ever was one! What a lucky guardian to know the love of beautiful Carly!!:) I hope you get a nice bowl of mushroom soup and a new toy to cap off your day of high honor! All my love to you sweet Carly!!

cavialova
03-25-2002, 04:54 PM
Carly you are so sweet!!! I WANT YOU!:D

lizbud
03-25-2002, 06:46 PM
HI THERE CARLY

You are a Beautiful Birdie !!! I loved your story and
laughed when your person told us how you like to
dive for the covers & rest your little head on the pillow.
Such a SWEETHEART. Can you really laugh like your
Momma? What a Special & fun companion you are.
Congratulations on being honored today as our
PET OF THE DAY !!!

gini
03-25-2002, 08:16 PM
Carly, aren't you just the most beautiful bird to grace our monitors today?

What a history you have for such a young age. You have put your Mom through a lot and she loves you so much. How nice that you have a big basket of toys to throw around. But, stay away from those remotes!!! You are just too precious to be ill.

I wish I could place a telephone call to you - and have you answer the phone!