PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Table Nap

fritz03
10-04-2005, 10:51 AM
Fritz having a coffee table nap.He watched a black cat walk by on our front lawn,didn't bark,but when mom went out to shoo it away,into the barking he went.We put a Scarecrow in our front flower bed for thanksgiving and whenever Fritz spots it he barks.A neighbor then walked her yellow Lab by,nothing and then a lady walk 2 little poodles by,a black and a gray one then the gray one stopped to look at Fritz and Fritz went onto the barking and stod on his back feet and did it.He scared the poor poodle.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/tablenap.jpg

beeniesmom
10-04-2005, 11:24 AM
oh Fritz! You are sooo funny on the table like that.
Wouldn't a chair be more comfy?
:)

Daisy and Delilah
10-04-2005, 11:50 AM
Oh Fritz!! Look at you sprawled out on the coffee table!! A man's home is his castle. Right Fritzie? You certainly rule the roost around your house don't you cute little man? We're so proud of you Fritz. Always keeping an eye on everyone passing by. If that little poodle just wouldn't have looked at you, he wouldn't have gotten scared. Huh? Keep up the good work Fritz!! :D
p.s. Good job at keeping that scarecrow under control too :)

elizabethann
10-04-2005, 12:26 PM
Fritz, I always thought Fenway was spoiled, but I think you take the cake. Sleeping on the coffee table?? You just crack me up!

:D