PDA

View Full Version : A Special Birthday Wish to....

Roxyluvsme13
09-30-2005, 12:03 PM
about five years ago, I got a dog named Rocky, who was an Australian Blue Heeler Puppy. We were told when he grew up he would be very territorial, possibly biting people, but did my stepdad listen? NO! Well, Rocky grew up. Then people started coming in the neighborhood, and Rocky's aggressiveness started showing. He bit a few people, and then we started watching him more carefully. Around family he was like a little angel, especially me. He wouldnt hurt me for the world. Sadly my mom and grandpa decided, that maybe it was best for Rocky to go to a new home. Rocky was going to be given to a friend of my uncles with this huge farm, and Rocky used to be extremely friendly with the friend, but when the friend came Rocky almost ate him alive. At this time I was only about 10, and of course I wanted to keep my dog. Well, one day I came home from school, and my dog was gone. My grandpa had taken him to the pound. I cried so much, but I knew it was better for him. We went to the pound and visited him on his 4th Birthday. September 30,2002. he was in the aggressive dogs section of our pound, and I fed him a dog bone. The pound said he wasnt eating too well. A few days later, my mom and I came back to see what had happened. They looked for his record and said it wasnt there. We looked all over the pound for him, and he was nowhere to be seen.Today would be Rocky's 7th Birthday. Rocky I miss you so much, and hope that whereever you are that you are having a great time. I Miss You SOO Much.
Happy 7th Birthday
Love,
Your Mom

Pawsitive Thinking
09-30-2005, 05:15 PM
Happy birthday Rocky - I hope you are well and happy

lvpets2002
09-30-2005, 05:18 PM
;) **** Happy Birthday Rocky & hope your all well soon & Have Many Many more B-Days

poofy
09-30-2005, 05:34 PM
Happy BDay Rocky where ever you are..That is so sad..:(

Flatcoatluver
09-30-2005, 05:56 PM
that pulled a couple tear drops, whereever you are rocky i wish you a very happy b-day!