PDA

View Full Version : Tiki

jackiesdaisy1935
03-17-2002, 09:46 AM
Oh my gosh Tiki, you are quite the outgoing bird. I guess you tell you Dad in your own way that you don't want to go back in that cage. You are so handsome, such beautiful coloring. I love your gourmet appetite too, all kinds of people goodies.LOL It sounds like your family loves you so much and I can see why.
Congratulations dear, sweet, Tiki our Very Best Pet of the Day.
I'm sure you will get some extra special people goodies on your very special day.
Jackie

Sam's My Baby
03-17-2002, 09:58 AM
Tiki you are such a sweet and loving birdie! I hope u learn some new words real soon! :)
Congrats on being pet of the day! :D

gini
03-17-2002, 11:46 AM
What a personality...cooing in your Mom's ear when you are happy. Spaghetti and cake? What a silly boy eating those things. You deserve to be spoiled and we are very happy to meet such a handsome fellow on St. Patrick's Day.

tatsxxx11
03-17-2002, 12:18 PM
Tiki, you are TOO ADORABLE!!! OMG! I don't know where to begin! You have totally captivated me!! Wading through your human's plate:D, not to mention the dog food bowl!!:eek: Now THAT'S a gutsy move!!! Somehow I think your Mom may come to regret teaching you the word "Koji!":D What can I say, except that your incredible beauty is overshadowed only by your incredibly sweet, loving, charming, playful and fun loving personality! What a colorful (in every sense of the word) addition to a great family! And, by the looks of you, I think there has got to be a genealogical link to the Emerald Isle somewhere in your lineage!!:D Congratulations dear Tiki, our FABULOUS St. Patty's Day Pet of the Day! And, in the words of that French woman who really knew how to throw a bash, "Let them eat CAKE!!";) Have a great day Tiki!!

lizbud
03-17-2002, 02:05 PM
BEAUTIFUL TIKI

What a colorful and playful character you are !!!
I'm so happy that you have such wonderful folks
to love & care for you Sweetie. Congratulations
on being honored today as our PET OF THE DAY !!!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-17-2002, 03:38 PM
TIKI
You sure are a little rascal, aren't you? Such a pretty shade of green. Perfect for our St. Patty's Day Pet of the Day. Hope your day is wonderful and full of the things you love most.:)