View Full Version : Is it time to let Sebastian go?

Queen of Poop
09-26-2005, 08:12 AM
Sebastian had been doing really well on his steriods. Until this weekend that is. He took a serious turn for the worse. Throwing up and not interested in eating. The vet had advised to cut back on the dosage but I took it back up to see if it would help. He ate a wee bit more this morning but is obviously not a happy ferret. I am going to call the vet when they open this morning (about 20 minutes from now) and try to figure out what to do. I am worried that he is suffering and that I should let him go to the RB to play with his furbrother Trouble. :(

Queen of Poop
09-27-2005, 12:48 PM
No, it is not. YAHOO!!!!!

I upped his steriod back to our original dosage, when he was doing much better, and he is now doing just fine. Eating again, no more throwing up, etc. I am waiting on the vet to call me back so I can tell him that we cannot reduce the dosage to 0.5, that it has to be at 0.7. Can't believe that little change made such a huge change in Sebastian. Will do whatever it takes to make my little fur ball happy though.:D

10-01-2005, 11:54 AM
Yay for Sebastian! I love ferrets there faces a adorable :)

10-05-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm glad your fur ball is doing well! It must have been scary, thinking you might have to let him go. Keep on going strong Sebastian

Queen of Poop
10-06-2005, 09:11 AM
He is continuing to do REALLY well. Even fattening up a bit now. Feeling fine enough to take a big bite of the top of my foot yesterday, just for fun. It's so awesome to have him feeling better.

just me
10-06-2005, 10:16 AM
So glad to hear all is better. :D