PDA

View Full Version : Nastalgia

jackiesdaisy1935
03-16-2002, 09:00 AM
My Nastalgia, aren't you a beauty. It sounds like you love your human so much that you run across the pasture to greet her or him. You look so regal. Congratulations dear, sweet, Nastalgia our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure you will get many extra special treats on your extra special day.
Jackie

tatsxxx11
03-16-2002, 09:27 AM
Hi there Nastalgia! What a beautiful Arabian!!!! How heads must turn as you romp and frolick in your pasture.:) Your human is so blessed....she/he is the one to whom you run for hugs and kisses at the end or your run!!:) And Nastalgia, cudos on learning those tricky turns! I'm sure that's not as easy as it looks!! You may doubt yourself at times, but I think you can accomplish anything you set your mind and hoof to! So, don't despair, no need to pout Nastalgia! You are a winner every day, in every way! That's why today it is our honor to crown you Nastalgia, Arabian Stallion extraordinaire, and Saturday's most deserving, accomplished and beautiful Pet of the Day!!! Congratulations to you beautiful boy! And may your special day be filled with all your heart desires!!

Logan
03-16-2002, 11:49 AM
What a beautiful horse!! Congrats on being our Pet of the Day!!! :D

lizbud
03-16-2002, 01:41 PM
BEAUTIFUL NASTALGIA

You are an AWESOME creature. I wish I could watch
you running around your pasture. I'm so happy that
you have a wonderful guardian to share your life with.
Congratulations on being honored here today as our
PET OF THE DAY !!!