PDA

View Full Version : orphans pups doing fine

wolflover
03-15-2002, 02:54 PM
Hey Everyone

Just a quick update to say orphan pups are still doing fine, so I am keeping my fingers crossed....Thanks to everyone for all your prayers and thoughts..Means a lot to me and the babies. I especially want to thank Dixieland Dancer for all she has done to help me. She has been a Godsend and much appreciated...

I am finally starting to settle my nerves a little from this experience...lols. It has been a real challenge for me, though very rewarding if I just continue to keep them alive and doing good.

Is going to break my heart if I lose any though, and I know that is still very much a possibility. However as of right now. they are 1 week and 1 day old.......Jaquetta

Dixieland Dancer
03-15-2002, 03:04 PM
GREAT NEWS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Try to get someone to help you feed the pups! It can be exhausting and the last thing they need is for you to be exhausted and come down with something.

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-15-2002, 03:12 PM
Good Luck! You will be in my thoughts!

wolflady
03-15-2002, 03:14 PM
...and mine (thoughts) too!! :D Thanks for the update and keep up the good work! It must be exhausting!!!:eek:
**hugs**

wolflover
03-15-2002, 03:28 PM
My husband did try to help me, but for some odd reason they will not nurse for him. They fight it and will not take the nipple....strange but true....lols. I plan on getting a digital camera next week and will then try to take and post some pics of them if all is still well.....Jaquetta

zippy-kat
03-15-2002, 03:30 PM
Good luck with the puppies!!

jackiesdaisy1935
03-15-2002, 04:54 PM
Wishing you Good Luck with the puppies too. Would love to see the pictures.
Jackie

AdoreMyDogs
03-15-2002, 04:58 PM
What a precious thing to be able to do...raise newborn puppies into healthy, active puppies. Way to go :) Keep up the good work. Please give each little puppy a kiss on the forehead for me :)

tatsxxx11
03-15-2002, 05:21 PM
Bless those precious puppies!!!:) And thanks to you Wolflover, their most loving, caring and BRAVE surrogate Mom!!:) Please give the babies kisses and hugs from all of their Pet Talk uncles and aunties!! Can't wait to see the pics!

delidog
03-15-2002, 10:32 PM
thank you wolflover!!!! for being so selfless!!! and your husband for his efforts.....i pray that they will all be fine,healthy pups!!!! all that puppy breath!!! how exciting!!! good luck!! keep up the great work!!!!