PDA

View Full Version : Oatmeal!

tatsxxx11
03-10-2002, 08:56 AM
Oatmeal, Oatmeal, Oatmeal! What a fantastic hammie tale you tell! I hung on every word! Would the precious hammie Oatmeal EVER find that special home she so deserpately longed for....???? Would she ever have the chance to show the world what a wonderful furfriend she could be??? While it seemed a bit uncertain for a while there, I practically jumped for joy when I learned that not only did Oatmeal find a loving home, she found the PERFECT home and family to love!!:) Hammie heaven on earth! You are the most darling little critter girl, Oatmeal, so precious with those cheeks chocked full of goodies! What a pleasure it was to meet you little one. And may I say, your family couldn't ask for a more loving, adorable and sweet hammie pal! Congratulations to Oatmeal, Pet of the Day! I hope this day is extra special, filled with all the love your heart can hope for and all the treats those chubby cheeks can hold!!:) And Oatmeal, I really, really want to kiss those precious little feet of yours!!:D So cute!

gini
03-10-2002, 11:50 AM
Oatmeal, I think you ought to publish your story for children to read. It breaks my heart to think of how very lonely and scared you must have been the first few months of your life.

And OH, how we love happy endings. You must have been leaping for joy in your cage when your humans brought you to your forever home.

Sandra already said it so well - those feet are adorable and those cheeks!

Have a wonderful day as we all celebrate with you on your very own special day.

momoffuzzyfaces
03-10-2002, 12:21 PM
I am so glad you have a wonderful forever home and will be lonesome no More! I love your cheeks. Bet you have food stuffed in them, huh? Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

Hope you get all your favorite goodies today! :D

LoudLou
03-10-2002, 02:53 PM
What a great story! What a terriffic name! So happy you have your forever home with siblings to share it with. You will never be lonely again. Love your chubby little cheeks, you are just too cute.
May you get lots of pampering and cuddles ! Congratulation on being POTD, today.:D

Rosey
03-10-2002, 04:23 PM
Thanks everyone for such lovely words about my Oatmeal! She is really a darling hamster who has grown to be the sweetest, and most docile hammy and so friendly! It was sad to find her at the shelter with nothing in her cage, where she had sat at the shelter for months,Gosh she really must have been so scared with all the barking and so many people walking by her cage each day! She has quite the setup in her cage now with lots of room to play, and loves to comes out to run in her ball several times a day, plus she gets lots of hammy hugs to make up for lost time! She really loves to eat the fresh goodies she gets each day for dinner!

Thank-you for sharing her story and how blessed I feel for finding her, and have her share our home!

tatsxxx11
03-10-2002, 05:13 PM
So nice to meet you, Mom of Oatmeal!! You truly do have a darling there! And how lucky she is to have such a special, most loving guardian! Thanks again for allowing Oatmeal to put into words her very special story!! And I agree, Oatmeal should write a children's book!!:) Lots of hammie hugs to you Oatmeal!!

lizbud
03-10-2002, 07:11 PM
Dearest Oatmeal,

You are a Beautiful and Precious little hammie. I loved
reading your story as told by your loving guardian. It
must have been a very scary time for you while you were
forced into living at a crowded shelter. I'm so glad your
folks found you & took you to your forever home !!!
Congratulations Sweetie on being honored today as our
PET OF THE DAY !!!

Logan
03-10-2002, 08:09 PM
Rosey!!! Congratulations on your Oatmeal being the Pet of the Day!!!! What a perfect photo, with the cheeks bulging, probably filled with good things to eat, later!!!

Oatmeals tells a wonderful story. I'm just so sorry that the poor baby had to deal with the trauma of the first few months. Sounds like life is good, good, good now!!!! :) Bless you and your family for taking the sweet baby in.

Best wishes for a long and healthy life, Oatmeal!!! :D

Rosey
03-10-2002, 09:26 PM
Hi all I forgot to say that while I was at the shelter for a while there are so many sweet pets there looking for homes, dogs,cats.rabbits. guinie pigs and more, who would love a good home too! If you are looking for a great pet PLEASE visit your shelter in your area they need to be loved to! They looked as scared as I did :(
Oatmeal