PDA

View Full Version : YooHoo Kelly...I did it again

kittycats_delight
08-24-2005, 12:01 AM
I know I just did a new one for you but I was experimenting and I still had some pics of your kitties on my HD so....oops. I used them. :p

NoahsMommy
08-24-2005, 01:09 AM
Michelle,

You are a doll!! I LOVE it!!!

Well, except for that hideous picture of me!! ;) I'm sooooo vain and can't wait to lose this stupid prednisone wieght. Ugh!!

Thank you soooo much! I LOVE IT!!!

:D

(((((((HUGS))))))))

kittycats_delight
08-24-2005, 01:13 AM
Are you kidding me Kelly. You look great. I love that happy glow you have on your face. Maybe it was one too many slushies but that's ok :p If you want I can remove your pic and get another of Noah in a horizontal position to fill it in. :)

NoahsMommy
08-24-2005, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by kittycats_delight
Are you kidding me Kelly. You look great. I love that happy glow you have on your face. Maybe it was one too many slushies but that's ok :p If you want I can remove your pic and get another of Noah in a horizontal position to fill it in. :)
That glow is a combo of being deliriously happy to be with Tonya, Stace and Karen and the new Bare Minerals makeup we had just played with. ;)

No slushies for me...with all the meds I'm on...it'd send my liver to an early grave. :eek:

No, you can keep it there...it'll be my inspiration to hurry up and eat only rice cakes. ;)

kittycats_delight
08-24-2005, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
That glow is a combo of being deliriously happy to be with Tonya, Stace and Karen and the new Bare Minerals makeup we had just played with. ;)

No slushies for me...with all the meds I'm on...it'd send my liver to an early grave. :eek:

No, you can keep it there...it'll be my inspiration to hurry up and eat only rice cakes. ;)

OOOPS....I forgot about the meds.....me bad. :rolleyes: I have heard soo much about that Bare Minerals makeup. Is it really that great? I don't wear makeup much at all but I like a fresh, natural look when I do.