PDA

View Full Version : Mini PT meeting in S.F. !!

DJFyrewolf36
08-23-2005, 05:52 PM
Hooray! On the 4th of September I'm meeting up with RedHedd in San Fransisco and she is showing me and my husband all the sights on Fishermans Wharf! I'm so exited, as I haven't been to S.F. in years and my hubby hasn't been there at all! I already posted a thread in Meetings about it, but if anybody else in the area is interested in meeting that day, go ahead and post! :D

I also get to meet the M's :D and finaly get to pet that cute orange Mishi belly (and hopefully Mitzi will be socialbe as well ;) )

On that same day, I'm adopting another ratty boy, Banana, from CathyBogart. :D I've got everything all ready for him too!

DJFyrewolf36
08-24-2005, 10:40 AM
*bump*

cloverfdx
08-24-2005, 10:47 AM
How exciting, i hope you have fun. I would love to go to SF and explore Fishermans warf. Congrats on the new Rattie :D.

robinh
08-24-2005, 12:13 PM
Don't forget, we expect lots of pictures!!
:D

DJFyrewolf36
08-24-2005, 12:17 PM
RedHedd is taking care of that ;) My camera has been broken for ages and I haven't gotten another one yet. :(

Anita Cholaine
08-24-2005, 12:17 PM
Have fun!!:D I'd love to go to San Francisco, it must be a fantastic city... But I'm so far away...:(

DJFyrewolf36
08-24-2005, 12:25 PM
I don't know about living there, but S.F. is one of my favorite places to visit. There is so much to see and do, and there is a really diverse crowd of people there. Of course there are a few mean people, but by and large everyone I've met from there (and surrounding areas of the bay) have been really nice. I party with a lot of people from the bay area and they've all been really great! My aunt owns a HUGE house in S.F. and my dad grew up in Valejo (some parts of Valejo are nice, and some are really really bad!) and went to college in Hayward. He said that when he was there, it was party central lol and from what I've seen, it isn't any different today ;)