PDA

View Full Version : Eepie Uppity-date

lady_zana
08-19-2005, 06:59 PM
My Eepie went to the vet and had a temperature of 105!!:eek: :eek: She had some blood work done and I'll get the results on Monday. They gave her some medicine and a shot while she was there to help make her feel better and put some liquids under her skin.

As soon as she got home, she ate some food and drunk some water. After a short break, she started to groom herself again and jumped in the window to look out for a while. I think she's started to feeling better! In a bit, she'll get the first dose of the medicine she'll have to take. Let's all hope her blood work comes back okay:)

rg_girlca
08-19-2005, 08:03 PM
Oh Eepie, I am so glad to hear that you are starting to feel better sweetie.

Prayers on the way that your blood tests come back just fine.:)

momcat
08-19-2005, 08:18 PM
Wonderful news that Eepie is eating, drinking, grooming, and window watching. They sound like very good signs! Prayers still being prayed for good blood test results. Please keep us posted? And please give your furbaby some get well lovebug from me?

slick
08-19-2005, 08:21 PM
Oh dear, another sick furbaby. So sorry to hear about the high temp, but good news on the eating. Prayers coming out from me and hoping the bloodwork comes back with nothing seriously wrong.

catmandu
08-19-2005, 09:15 PM
THE FOUND CATS,ARE GETTING READY,FOR BED,AND HAVE ALL SAID THIER PRAYERS,AND THEY ARE ADDING EXTRA PRAYERS,FOR EEPIE,AND ARE PRAYING,THAT SHE,IS SOON WELL,AND MY MEEZERS,ARE ADDING SPECIAL SIMAESE PRAYERS,FOR YOUR EEPIE!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos957.jpg

jenluckenbach
08-20-2005, 05:38 AM
EEK! Waiting for blood test results. :( Hope they come back OK.

Prayers for Eepie.

furrykidsmother
08-20-2005, 12:31 PM
Glad to hear Eepie is eating! Hope to hear good results on her bloodwork!

G535
08-20-2005, 07:14 PM
Think positive! I know it's hard to do. Glad she's eating and generally looking better again.

Craftlady
08-20-2005, 07:25 PM
I'm glad your kitty is feeling better. We know all to well 105 temperatures at our house :(
Luckly your kitty seems to have bounced back quickly and your very lucky she didnt have to stay over night at the vets.
It's scarey having that high of a fever.

lady_zana
08-20-2005, 10:16 PM
Thank you everybody! On Monday, I'll know the results of her bloodwork. She seems a lot better now. She sleeps really sound after taking her medicine but she's really good at taking her medicine and not spiting it out. I woke up to happy feet this morning. I'm so happy my baby's on the mend!!:)

krazyaboutkatz
08-21-2005, 01:57 AM
Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. I sure hope that Eepie feels better soon and that her blood work comes back normal. Please take care.:)

catcrazylady
08-21-2005, 06:24 AM
Oh poor Eepie!!! She must have really felt yukky with a temp that high! Poor baby.

I have had high fevers here to and whatever that shot is that they give them for fevers is wonderful! It brings the temp right down and makes them feel so much better and pretty quickly too!
I'm glad Eepie is feeling better and hopefully she just had a touch of kitty flu or something and the bloodwork is all great!

Kissies to sweet Eepie!

lady_zana
08-21-2005, 06:50 AM
It's great to see how many friends me and Eepie have here on Pettalk!! Thank you, everyone!

Eepie woke me up TWICE last night wanting lovings and making happy feet on me. Knowing my kitty feels well enough to play is a great reason to be woken up at three in the morning!!;)

jenluckenbach
08-21-2005, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by lady_zana
Eepie woke me up TWICE last night wanting lovings and making happy feet on me. Knowing my kitty feels well enough to play is a great reason to be woken up at three in the morning!!;)

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW

This made me smile. :D :D :D