PDA

View Full Version : It's Getting Close

K & L
08-13-2005, 07:50 AM
It' not much longer that Tracey will be coming to visit and picking up Pearl! We're all getting very excited. Bunny (Catsnclay) is planning on meeting up with us also. So any requests from anyone here, like pictures they want taken to see? Of course we'll let everyone know how the visit went and Tracey will have to let us know about the trip home and how Pearl settles in. She's going to be missed here, especially by Mouser, but we know she's going to be loved and treated the best! It's so funny cause Mouser is in his terrible teens, and I do mean terrible, but with Pearl he's ever so gentle! He'll reach his paw out and tap her lightly to get her attention. Too cute!

Tracey we're all excited to meet you!!!:D

AlleyCat
08-13-2005, 07:59 AM
How adorable! I'm sure Tracey is so excited to bring Pearl home - she's such a beauty and will be a wonderful companion for Starr and all the other furkitties! Tracey -- you'll just have to update us with pictures of Pearl, won't you ??? :)

Laura's Babies
08-13-2005, 08:33 AM
My request is that someone pm me the links to the great together and Pearls homecoming... I go back to work next Wednesday so I will miss everything...:(

krazyaboutkatz
08-13-2005, 03:38 PM
Yes, I'm very excited!!!:D I'll be bringing my camera so I'll try to take lots of pictures and post them here for everyone to see.:) I've also started a thread in the meetings section so if any one else is in the Glendale/Phoenix area they're more than welcome to come and meet us.:)

catmandu
08-13-2005, 04:23 PM
WE,TOO ARE EXCITED,TO SEE,WAHT WILL HAPPEN,WHEN PEARL,AND STAR,GETTOGETHER,A VERITABLE EXPLOSION,OF KITTENDOM,IS WHAT,I AM PREDICTING,TWO WHIRLING DIRVISHES,OF FUR.
WE ARE WAITING,WITH BATED BREATH,THE PHOTOS,FROM THIS HISTORIC MEETING!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/CaseyDigby.jpg

momcat
08-13-2005, 06:09 PM
There's no better home for any kitty than a PT home!!!!! Congrats and our very best wishes to everyone. Pearl, you are one very lucky kitty, you're going to love your new furever home!

catcrazylady
08-13-2005, 08:48 PM
This is so wonderful! I think Pearl has got to be one of the luckiest little girls. She is living with wonderful PT people and has been adopted by another wonderful PT meowmie! She has such a wonderful life ahead of her!!

Tracey the boys won't know what to do with a GIRL!!:p Pearl is going to be a Queen in no time!;) :D

You guys enjoy your visit, and I can certainly tell you that Lisa and Kevin were great people and so easy to talk to. You will have a wonderful visit.

Take tons of pictures guys!!!