PDA

View Full Version : Oreo

jackiesdaisy1935
02-26-2002, 09:27 AM
Oreo, what a smart bunny cookie you are. Wow, you are so handsome, I love your coloring. It sounds like you are very friendly and love company too. Anyone can tell how much your family loves you and rightfully so. Congratulations to our very handsome, sweet, honey bunny Pet of the Day.
Jackie

momoffuzzyfaces
02-26-2002, 11:41 AM
Oreo, you are some cute cookie alright! :)
Congrats on being a special bunny and special Pet of the Day. Lots of love and extra bunny goodies today! :D

Daisylover
02-26-2002, 12:19 PM
What a handsome bunny you are and very appropriately named. And such a smart bun too I can just tell you are something special. Congrat's on being selected as POTD.

jopfef
02-26-2002, 12:51 PM
Clever bunny, to let your owner know when you need something! You also have a beautiful set of markings! ;)

Have a great day today, Oreo!!! :D :D :D

tatsxxx11
02-26-2002, 04:17 PM
Hi Oreo! It's not difficult to understand how you got your name! Your markings certainly do mimic the country's #1 cookie (just voted!:D) but for sure you are even sweeter!!! What a precious bunster boy!! And I compliment you wholeheartedly on the selection of your "backdrop!" How elegant!! Congratulations to you Oreo, our most adorable, fluffy and cuddly, sweet and loving, Bunny Pet of the Day!! I hope your day of honor is extra, extra special!! Lots of bunny hugs and kisses to you dear Oreo!! And of course, bunster delicacies!!:D

Sam's My Baby
02-26-2002, 06:13 PM
Hi:) You are a very smart little bunny! Stay as sweet as you are forever!

lizbud
02-26-2002, 07:38 PM
HI OREO ,

You are a Very Pretty Bunny !!! You are also named
after my favorite cookie, probably for your coloring,
but could be because your soooo Sweet !!!
Congratulations Oreo on being honored today as our
PET OF THE DAY !!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-26-2002, 10:00 PM
Oreo, you are so cute with your loooong floppy ears! It sounds like you are a big bundle of joy. You sure keep your people on their toes, huh :p ! I also love your choice of backdrop! You sure do make a cute picture. Congratulations for being honored POTD!

Logan
02-26-2002, 10:36 PM
Aren't you adorable, Oreo??? What a precious, deserving Pet of the Day, you are!!! :D