PDA

View Full Version : 7-30-05 New Foster.

jenluckenbach
07-30-2005, 03:23 PM
This is Toby Greg. I know they are out of focus, but I wanted to introduce him ASAP.

He was living in my coworker's neighborhood. A very friendly cat (who unfortunately, is very scared right now).

He has an awful sore on his troat/chin. Looks like a ruptured abcess.

The one neighbor took him to a vet to be tested (neg.) and brought up to date on shots, and he has medicine for his wound. But I found it strange that the medicine is pred. (a steroid) and not an antibiotic. :confused: True, it should help the swelling go down, but........

so without further ado

TOBY GREG!~
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/TobyGreg1.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/TobyGreg2.jpg

rg_girlca
07-30-2005, 04:03 PM
Oh Jen, he is adorable. I love his diamond mark on his nose.

I'm surprised also that he wasn't given antibiotics to take for an injury like that.

Good luck with this one. :D

furrykidsmother
07-30-2005, 04:06 PM
He is adorable! I hope his wound heals soon. I would think he should have an antibiotic too!

catnapper
07-30-2005, 05:39 PM
Awww, he's very handsome and has that same scared, uncertain look Bonnie had.

catmandu
07-30-2005, 06:09 PM
TOBY GREG,IS SUCH A HANDSOME TUXEDO,WITH HIS LITTLE WHITE NOSE,AND I HOPE,THAT HE CAN GET,A FURR EVER HOME,VERY,VERY SOON.

CAT NUMBER 17?????????????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos854.jpg

Vermontcat
07-30-2005, 06:46 PM
Jen, how do you keep ending up with so many cute tuxie cats at your house?
Someday you will have more tuxies that Cataholic.;)
I love Toby Greg's adorable markings on his face, from the white diamond to the cute black nosie under it.:D

orangemm
07-31-2005, 08:04 AM
Hey Toby Greg! You're in good hands now, don't be scared anymore.

You're quite the looker, with your distinctive nose & face markings.

keeping my fingers crossed that you find a wonderful furrever home soon!

And, get well soon!

scritches & head bumpies..................

catcrazylady
07-31-2005, 08:45 AM
AWWWWWE! Jen he is adorable! His markings are so pretty. I hope he heals up real soon and realizes that he is in kitty heaven.;) :D I'm sure you will have him feeling safe and secure in no time.

Lightning SuperCat
07-31-2005, 02:33 PM
He is so hansome! I hope he gets better soon! give him a hug from me. ((((((hugs4Toby))))))

jenluckenbach
07-31-2005, 07:38 PM
Poor Toby Greg! :( (poor me :eek: )

He needs medicine for his infected chin, but I could NOT get him out of the playpen cage. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a cat OUT of one of those cages when they want to stay IN???? I am surpised half the world didn't hear him screaming and me panicking.

I finally succeeded by getting him into a pillow case.

Then I sat on the floor, cradling him, soothing him, even over his protests.

I got his head out (SURE! The biting part! :eek: ) so I could attempt his medicine. 2 pills and a liquid later, I think I succeeded.

I have no choice but to return him to the cage as he is still not happy with the other cats.....which means.........I have to do it all over again TOMORROW!

lynnestankard
08-01-2005, 04:11 AM
WELCOME little Toby Greg - and Jen., do you need a supply of plasters or are you wearing gardening gloves? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lynne

Barbara
08-01-2005, 05:30 AM
What a cute boy- make sure Cataholic sees this thread:D

Sonia59
08-01-2005, 06:00 AM
Poor Toby Greg, he is very cute and I hope he recovers soon and gets less scared!
Be strong boy, you have good persons taking care of you!
;)