PDA

View Full Version : Fritz had a blast

fritz03
07-27-2005, 05:17 PM
Fritz had a real blast today.Dad and I were home from cutting grass and I had a water bottle,so i gave it to him and grabbed it and made a beeline to the living room with it.When Dad and i went back out on grass,Fritz grabbed one of Dad's socks and took off with it.Mom had a heck of a time catching him.He did his trick with food again.He growled at his dish and mom took some food out of it and fed it to him by hand.He had 3 handfuls of it.Tonight,he was sitting on the back of the chair and was sitting on the top of the chair looking and growling for something on top of our stereo.Of course,there was nothing there he could have,but he kept it up and finally Mom gave him a bottle and he quieted down.Then when i came downstairs and got on the computer,he was begging me for something.then i got him a bottle and that satisfied him for a few minutes.Fritz is now sprawled out on the couch sleeping after his big chewing session.

chocolatepuppy
07-27-2005, 06:50 PM
Geez Fritz, you're wearing me out! :D

Daisy and Delilah
07-27-2005, 10:23 PM
Oh Fritz!! It does our heart good to hear that you're your usual frisky self again!! Playing like a young pupster and so full of life. It sounds as if you're inventing new tricks for yourself too. We would love to see you growling at your dish. Ok Fritz, keep training and getting ready for the Aunties visit in about a week. You know how exciting that will be. You're so cute Fritzie!!:D

Love, your little chihuahua buddies in Florida, Daisy and Delilah:)

Pawsitive Thinking
07-28-2005, 04:50 AM
Fritz you are just the cutest xxx

elizabethann
07-28-2005, 07:47 AM
Fritz, you crack me up! You're a little clown! You're just too cute! Sounds like you had a very exhausting day. So much play time! I wish your family could take a video of you running around with a sock in your mouth and growling at your food bowl. I bet you're funny!

beeniesmom
07-28-2005, 08:33 AM
Whew.... I'm all worn out too just reading what you did!