PDA

View Full Version : Karen

Logan
02-21-2002, 08:01 AM
What an appropriate name for a Pet of the Day!! We have lots of special "Karens" right here at Pet Talk!! Karen, you are an international beauty and what wonderful things your human has told us about you!!!
My Cockatiel, Roger, and I wish you the best of all things, especially today, and congratulate you on being the most beautiful Pet of the Day!!! :D

Sam's My Baby
02-21-2002, 08:15 AM
Hello Karen! You are such a sweet and loving bird! You are so lucky to have such a nice owner. Congrats on being pet of the day! :)

jackiesdaisy1935
02-21-2002, 09:06 AM
Karen, my you are so talented. What a very beautiful girl you are too. I would love to hear you sing from the "Sound of Music" and you keep your family company doing the laundry, reading etc.
What a great companion you are. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful, Karen our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie

momoffuzzyfaces
02-21-2002, 11:38 AM
Gosh, you are one pretty girl!:)
I would love to hear you sing to the "Sound of Music" too. I'd also like to see your bat trick. :) What a joy you are!

Enjoy your special day, sweetie. You deserve it!
:D

TheAntiPam
02-21-2002, 05:07 PM
Karen, you look like a lovely cool tropical drink - but your heart belongs the snow covered mountains of "The Sound of Music".

When I was a young girl, and I was very VERY good, I was allowed to play the soundtrack from "Sound of Music" on the stereo - back when 12" round records were all the rage. Ohhh I'm feeling old! :rolleyes:

Congratulations on being a loving and lively Pet of the Day, Karen. You deserve this special honor!

lizbud
02-21-2002, 05:31 PM
HELLO KAREN ,

What a Beautiful Parrot you are !!!

I'm so happy that you get to share your days
with your person..You are a very Pretty girl and a
great companion to have around. Congratulations
Sweetie on being honored today as PET OF THE DAY !!!

tatsxxx11
02-21-2002, 05:41 PM
Greetings to Karen from your fans across the ocean! Karen, your beauty is so overwhelming, it almost defys description! I love "cool tropical drink!" A lime green, popsicle also comes to mind! Don't ask me why, but when I look at you, I have the sensation of a cool, gentle breeze wafting by! In any language, you are a beautiful, feathered friend, inside and out! As my Japanese mother in law would say..."Kire, ne?":) You bring such joy, laughter, comfort and companionship into your human's life. The greatest gifts a friend can share! And it's clear the feeling is mutual! Congratulations to you beautiful Karen, a most deserving, sweetly singing, always loving Pet of the Day! Today, your beauty and spirit have filled OUR day with the "sound of music!"