PDA

View Full Version : Douglas

jackiesdaisy1935
02-16-2002, 09:52 AM
Douglas, I agree you are a beautiful animal, but I would rather see you in your natural habitat. I see you are a fellow Rhode Islander, I was from Woonsocket but in California now. Congratulations to Douglas our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie

sabies
02-16-2002, 11:22 AM
Hi Douglas, on the dog of the day site they have a creepy crawly warning instead of a preview of your picture, hope you're not offended by that! I must admit I would be afraid to pet you but you are very photogenic and sound like a great pet!

lizbud
02-16-2002, 01:45 PM
Hello Douglas,

Congrats on being today's PET OF THE DAY !!!

I don't know what to say to a Boa, but will have
to agree with Jackie, You are a Beautiful creature...

tatsxxx11
02-16-2002, 04:15 PM
Dear Douglas, I agree, you are an incredibly magnificent creature!!! Your markings are stunning!! And how loved and cherished you are.:) I wish you a very long and healthy life there with your Boa buddy and your proud guardian!! It was a pleasure to meet you and congratulate on being honored as our very unique, affectionate and gentle, slithery Pet of the Day!!:)

AvaJoy
02-16-2002, 05:31 PM
Oh, Douglas! Love is in the air . . . you are GORGEOUS! Congratulations on being selected as our POTD, and I hope you and Kali will entwine happily ever after, and maybe even create some equally beautiful and loving offspring . . . yes??? ;) :D

thelmalu99
02-16-2002, 05:33 PM
Just wanted to say Hi to our Pet of the Day, Douglas! I have to admit that I am a bit afraid of snakes, but I believe that all pets are deserving of love and respect. I have a turtle, and many people don't understand what could possibly be lovable about a turtle, but I think he's a beautiful little guy.

Congratulations, Douglas!

Logan
02-16-2002, 11:15 PM
Douglas......
I'm not a snake lover :o , but I honor you as Pet of the Day becuase you deserve to be admired, and yes, you are a beautiful snake, and you are adored and honored by your family, and that is all that matters to me!

Congratulations!!! :D