PDA

View Full Version : Zerlina vs. Hewlett Packard :-D

Don Juan's mom
06-22-2005, 01:05 PM
Came in last night and fired up the computer so I could print out two copies of my acting resume for an audition I have today. Zerlina was reclining on top of my iMac. Then....

WHAT IS THAT! :eek:

WHITE PAPER! :eek: :eek:

MAKING A RATTLING AND THUNKING NOISE AND EMERGING FROM THE FUNNY BOX WITH THE GREEN LIGHTS! :eek: :eek: :eek:

MUST CATCH IT! :eek: :D :eek: :D

And so, Zerlina tried her best to grab my resume as it came out of the printer. Hard to do when one has no thumbs. :rolleyes:

Sorry, no pics. Didn't have any film. :)

Liz

JenBKR
06-22-2005, 01:12 PM
LOL it takes so little to amuse them!

orangemm
06-22-2005, 03:35 PM
We used to have a cat named Buzzy (RIP chubby boy) who would stand on his back legs by the printer when he heard it 'whine" before spewing out the paper. He did that EVERY time...don't know what he was waiting for, but he was a faithful soul!

catmandu
06-22-2005, 04:27 PM
Zerlina,must think,that there is a mouse ,coming out,of that Printer,and she wil be Kitty,On The Spot,ready,to nab,that Mousie,Sorry Jen,and show,what a mighty Huntress,she is! Zestful Zerlina,strikes again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Mr.jpg

Killearn Kitties
06-22-2005, 04:45 PM
What a great game!! Is your resume still in one piece, or did you have to print 10 before one came out in tact? :D

Don Juan's mom
06-22-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Killearn Kitties
What a great game!! Is your resume still in one piece, or did you have to print 10 before one came out in tact? :D

She just batted at the paper with her lovely black velvet paw and didn't try to bite it, so I did get both copies in good condition.

Liz

kittycats_delight
06-22-2005, 05:56 PM
Wait til she figures out how to turn it on and off. My 2 brats do that all the time so they can watch the carriage inside move into place and try to catch it. They do it over and over and over. LOL

G535
06-22-2005, 06:15 PM
We really need cat proof (or child proof) buttons on our printers, the cats are way too smart! Also a smaller "enter" key on the keyboard would make it more cat proof, it's the one that does the most damage when the cat hits it at the wrong time.