PDA

View Full Version : DaVinci has been returned.

jenluckenbach
06-20-2005, 07:31 PM
Remember THIS little beauty?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Foster%20kitties/DaVinci10-9-04.jpg

He was adopted in November. He was about 5 months old then. Cute as a button, but very shy.

well his family returned him. :( And for once, I really believe they were heartbroken. The man of the family developed some sort of skin disease that the doctors say the cat dander aggrivates. Under most circumstances I would be super suspicious of this "excuse" but I saw them, and doctor's prescriptions and the looks on their faces when their baby left (with all his belongings....bed, scratch post, litter, food, toys, harness, nail clipper...you name it)

The lady of the family would like updates on him and wants to make sure he goes to a good home and isn't neglected, which I thought was very sweet.

He is as handsome as ever. Still quite shy (hiding under the favorite couch) but loves to be petted. I think he will do OK. He is by himself right now, no use introducing him to other cats yet, he has been an "only" for 7 months now.

I'll be getting photos as soon as possible. Think about him and try not to condemn his family, I believe this was very hard for them. :(

catmandu
06-20-2005, 07:37 PM
That is sad,that that Fantastic Little Cat,has been returned,and that,must be traumatic,for Da Vinci,to have,to change homes.
I am praying,that that Little Masterpiece,will find his Furr Ever Home,unless,he is Cat 17?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture113.jpg

rg_girlca
06-20-2005, 08:35 PM
Oh Jen, how heartbreaking for DaVinci's family. He obviously was well taken care of and loved from all the belongings that he had.

I hope and pray that he will be adopted soon into another forever home.

NoahsMommy
06-20-2005, 10:38 PM
Aww, I feel badly for everyone involved. :(

I'm so glad they returned him to you though. He'll have another chance at a good home. :)

krazyaboutkatz
06-20-2005, 11:57 PM
How sad.:( Hopefully he'll be able to find a new loving forever home soon. Please keep us updated.

Laura's Babies
06-20-2005, 11:58 PM
I too feel bad for all involved... But they knew where to bring him to get better odds at finding another home. Good Luck boy, your home will come along!

catfamily
06-21-2005, 03:42 AM
That poor family.And the poor kitty.That must of been the hardest thing to do was take him back.At least she brought him to you so you will know what's going on and will find the best home for him.To bad a PT member couldn't take him.Then the family would get MANY pictures.:) ;) :)

orangemm
06-21-2005, 05:02 AM
Poor DaVinci. What a sad story for everyone concerned. I can't imagine having to give up my babies for anything. Keeping fingers and paws crossed that DaVinci finally finds a furrever home FOREVER.

Killearn Kitties
06-21-2005, 06:00 AM
What a shame it didn't work out for daVinci. :( Poor baby. I hope he finds another great home.

jenluckenbach
06-21-2005, 06:14 AM
DaVinci is so sweet. He is very shy, but loves to be petted. And I got elevator butt and belly rubs (even if they were while he was laying in the safety of his litter box :rolleyes: ). He's a big boy, maybe 13 -14 pounds. He is gorgeous!

So, who wants him? (Cataholic? Vermontcat? T&P?)

furrykidsmother
06-21-2005, 07:47 AM
Poor DaVinci and poor family. At least they brought him back to you knowing that you would take good care of him until his new home can be found. Good luck sweet boy!

Vermontcat
06-21-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
DaVinci is so sweet. He is very shy, but loves to be petted. And I got elevator butt and belly rubs (even if they were while he was laying in the safety of his litter box :rolleyes: ). He's a big boy, maybe 13 -14 pounds. He is gorgeous!

So, who wants him? (Cataholic? Vermontcat? T&P?)

Why Jen, whatever makes you think that I would want an adorable black and white cat with a little black nosie?;) :p

I remember DaVinci, I love his name and his cute little nose!:D
I'm sorry that his home didn't work out, I'm sure that you will be able to find him a good new one soon.
I would love to see some new photos of him.:)