PDA

View Full Version : Introducing ... my stepdog! *2 pics*

ComedyDevil
06-20-2005, 08:31 AM
Hey guys! :) Gosh, I haven't posted in aaaaaages, I miss having the net SO bad. I know I promised people pics of the gang which I haven't got round to posting yet, hopefully this will make up for it.

So what's up with me and the dogs? Well, Squid is living with me and Ollie and Toby are staying at my Moms at the moment. In 3 weeks, my boyfriend and I should hopefully be moving into a 2 bedroom flat (we're waiting to hear back at the moment) and then Toby and Ollie will be moving back in with me. So I'll have all three dogs with me again.

Actually ... make that FOUR dogs! :D

Yup, that's right! Darren (my boyfriend) and I are living together, so now I have a wonderful stepdog and a new brother for Squid and the boys!

This is Victor
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/comedydevil/victor.jpg

Isn't he gorgeous *swoon* He's around four years old, and don't ask me what his breeding is, I have NO idea, but he is a beautiful guy. Daz rescued Victor from a guy who used to keep him chained up and hit him with a stick because he barked constantly :( You'd think this would make him nervous around people but he's one of the most loving dogs I've ever met, and his favourite thing is to sit on your lap and give you kisses, which is sweet but kinda painful (bear in mind this dog is considerably bigger than Toby and HEAVY when he's sat on your lap and won't move!)

With Victor being an entire male (he's having his operation in July) and having a reputation for agression towards other dogs, and with Squid not being great with bigger dogs, we were really worried about how they'd get on. Worried? Why?!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/comedydevil/victorandsquid.jpg

:D

They absolutely LOVE each other. From the moment they met there was no fighting, not even any growling which is unusual for Squiddy. they spend most of their time cuddled up together and even share toys and the water bowl, which would never happen with either Ollie or Toby. :rolleyes: weird, but hey - I'm not complaining!

So that's my newest addition to the family. TONS of pics coming soon when I can hijack someones computer for an hour or so, so watch this space :p

Amy xXx :)

IRescue452
06-20-2005, 09:04 AM
Oh my, he is gorgeous! He looks like a large version of Squid in the pic of them together.

ComedyDevil
06-20-2005, 10:46 AM
I said he looked like Squid to my Mom and she looked at me like I was an idiot! :rolleyes: :p Hehe

cyber-sibes
06-20-2005, 12:00 PM
Victor is quite a handsome boy! He does look like he could be related to Squid- they sure look like super buddies in that photo!

lv4dogs
06-20-2005, 12:05 PM
Congrats on the appartment!
Victor's so handsome! The terriers looks so cute together!

gemini9961
06-20-2005, 12:22 PM
He's a handsome boy.

k9krazee
06-20-2005, 01:57 PM
They are both adorable!!!

dappledoxie
06-20-2005, 02:17 PM
Victor is so cute! He reminds me of a Lurcher, he's very unique looking and I'm loving the pics :D

dukedogsmom
06-20-2005, 02:51 PM
It's great to hear from you! He is so cute and just look at how cute they look together! We'll look forward to more pics. I don't know how you survive without the internet. I think I would go insane.

slleipnir
06-20-2005, 05:01 PM
Awww, what a beautiful dog!

FizzGiggs_Mommy
06-20-2005, 06:57 PM
Victor is Beautiful!

Kfamr
06-20-2005, 07:15 PM
He's gorgeous! :D

wolf_Q
06-20-2005, 07:32 PM
Oh my, what a gorgeous dog! I'm glad he's getting along good with Squid. I hope things will go well with him and Toby/Ollie too!

Suki Wingy
06-20-2005, 07:58 PM
Wow he is gorgeous!

Cincy'sMom
06-20-2005, 08:29 PM
Good to hear from you!! Victor sure is a handsome boy!! What a sweet face!!

cali
06-20-2005, 08:41 PM
soo cute :D Victor reminds me of a tri-coloured Nitro(borderjack)

http://www.prairiepdqdogsports.ca/OurDogs/NitroPage.shtm

Bigyummydog
06-20-2005, 11:48 PM
Hey, he is gorgeous. Can't wait to see more pics. Sounds like you have great things instore for you......:p

ComedyDevil
06-22-2005, 04:05 AM
Thanks everyone :D

I didn't expect this many replies! I'm glad people remember me :) I'm gonna be posting more again now hopefully, and I've got TONS (hundreds, literally) of pics and videos to share with y'all.

Yeah, Victor is gorgeous. He's such a smart boy as well. He already knew basic commands like sit and stay, but in the last 3 days I've taught him turn, wave and sit up. Clever! :D

Anybody want to make me a sig with Victor and Squid in? I can post more pics if you need them.

:p

Killearn Kitties
06-22-2005, 07:50 AM
Nice to see you again. The doggies are looking good. :D

Hope things go well in the new house.

sandragonfly
06-22-2005, 04:09 PM
what the sweethearts you have!

Squid looks like smaller of an invert verison of Victor!

victor is awesome looking guy! amazing colourings he has. squid is a cute name! heh. :)

Oggyflute
06-22-2005, 08:41 PM
Victor is just adorable, I'm sure everyone will get along just fine.:)

Toby's my baby
06-22-2005, 09:09 PM
Congrats on the new place to live! Victor is gorgeaus, better keep him locked up from robers! He and squid look like brothers! I am glad they get along, for your sake! :)

jesse_3
06-22-2005, 10:39 PM
I love Victor! He is so handsome and I ADORE his eyes. Congrats on the apartment and your new stepdog! I'm sure you'll all have a blast!:D