PDA

View Full Version : Charcoal,has Been Pts

catmandu
06-17-2005, 04:29 PM
AS THERE WAS NOTHING,THAT THEY COULD DO,FOR HIM.HE WAS AT LEAST 6,AND THE FIP,WAS TOO WIDESPREAD.I MAY,HAVE TO HAVE POUNCETTE CHECKED,AS SHE RAN OUT,AND WAS CHARCOALS FRIEND.
THE POOR FELLOW,LIKE GEM,HAD BADLY ULCERATED TEETH,AND KIDNEY DAMAGE.
AT LEAST,THEY WILL BE REUNITED,AT THE RAINBOW BRIGE,WHERE THEY,AT LEAST,FOR A SHORT TIME,WERE FOUND CATS. THE FOUND CAT ANGELS,AND MY DEAR MOTHER,WILL WAIT,FOR CHARCOAL,TO COME,UP,THE PATH,.AND HE,WILL NEVER BE ALONE,COLD,OR HUNGRY,ANYMORE.

RIP,CHARCOAL,AND DAMN,THOSE PEOPLE,WHO WERE NOT AS GOD,TO YOU,AS YOU DESERVED.WITH SOME LOVE,AND TLC,YOU WOULD BE STRETCHED,OUT ON A PILLOW,BEING SOMEONES LOVING COMPANION CAT.
RIP CHARCOAL,AT LEAST ,YOU WERE A FOUND CAT,FOR A WEEK.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-17-2005, 04:34 PM
Oh Gary, I'm so sorry to hear this. :(

RIP little Charcoal. :(

rg_girlca
06-17-2005, 04:38 PM
Oh Gary, words cannot express how sorry I am to hear this dreadful news. Poor sweet Charcoal. Bless you for the week that he had with you. At least he knew what love really was, even though it was for a short time.

Rest in Peace dear boy.

((((((HUGS)))))) Gary.

Fingers and paws crossed that Pouncette checks out okay.

Grace
06-17-2005, 04:44 PM
I'm so sorry - he will never suffer again.

kittycats_delight
06-17-2005, 04:44 PM
Oh no Gary, I am soooo soooo sorry. It breaks my heart as I know it does your even more for this to happen. Charcoal was your special found cat for a short while. You did all you could. I am sooo sorry they couldn't help him. I am 1000% positive that Charcoal knew how great you were to him and that you loved him already even though he was the newest Found Cat. And I know that now he will be happy and healthy once more with all his wonderful friends and your mom who will take care of him for you. Rest In Peace Charcoal. We may not have known you long but we loved you. You will be missed and furrever loved by Gary and The Found Cats and all of us here at PT.

Cinder & Smoke
06-17-2005, 04:47 PM
:(

So Sorry, Gary.

Rest In Peace, Charcoal.

/s/ :( Phred

chocolatepuppy
06-17-2005, 04:49 PM
I'm so sorry. :( Rest in Peace Charcoal.

catmandu
06-17-2005, 04:51 PM
CHARCOAL,WAS A BIT UPSET,WITH ME,AS THERE WAS NO FOOD,IN HIS DISH,ON VETS ORDERS,AND HE DID NOT CARE,FOR BEING PUT,IN THE CAT CARRIER,AT ALL.
ITS EVEN SADDER,THAT I CANNOT EVER,MAKE AMENDS.I BOUGHT,A SLAMON FILLET DINNER,A MICROWAVE MEAL,FOR CHARCOAL,AND NOW,HE WILL NEVER,HAVE IT.

I HOPE,THAT AT HIS DINNER,HE WILL GETA BETTER GRADE,OF SALMON,OR WHAT EVER HIS LITTLE HEART DESIRES.
RIP,CHARCOAL.

NoahsMommy
06-17-2005, 04:54 PM
Oh Gary, I'm so sorry to hear this. :(

((((hugs)))))

Don't worry, I bet they serve FRESHLY CAUGHT salmon at the RB. Hopefully Livvy is showing him the best spot to eat now.

(((more hugs)))

catmandu
06-17-2005, 04:58 PM
POUNCER ANGEL,WILL BE CHARCOALS LAISON,AT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE,AND HE COULDNT BE,IN BETTER PAWS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos761.jpg

luvofallhorses
06-17-2005, 05:10 PM
Oh Gary,

I am so sorry :( My thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time. (((((hugs))))))

Poo
06-17-2005, 05:19 PM
Gary I am so sorry to hear about Charcoal. He will be playing now with all the RB Babies, and don't worry I hear they eat very well. Sooty will be welcoming him and taking him under her paw.

Nicki x

Laura's Babies
06-17-2005, 06:04 PM
Awe Gary.... I don't know what to say... I know you are upset, you are one of those that put your heart and soul into these found friends and my heart breaks for you.. May you find peace and comfort in knowing that you gave him a wonderful week of love, comfort and a warm place to lay his weary head.

Shady
06-17-2005, 06:06 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that Gary. You did all you could and Charcoal knows it. He's in a better place now and free from all of his ailments and waiting for you at the RB.

Play hard Charcoal at the Rainbow Bridge.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/qpdoll/mailedD13.jpg

kuhio98
06-17-2005, 06:34 PM
Oh Gary, I'm so sorry. Thank you for showing him love and kindness during his last days. Rest in peace sweet Charcoal.

jenluckenbach
06-17-2005, 06:41 PM
Oh Gary. I am so sorry about Charcoal. How sad. RIP dear boy and be pain free.

lizbud
06-17-2005, 06:57 PM
I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Rest In Peace Charcoal.:(

furrykidsmother
06-17-2005, 07:03 PM
GARY, I AM SO VERY, VERY SORRY TO HEAR OF THIS! I KNOW HOW YOUR HEART MUST BE BREAKING. YOU DID ALL YOU COULD AND CHARCOAL KNEW THAT YOU LOVED HIM AND TRIED TO HELP!! HE WILL HAVE WONDERFUL MEALS AT THE RB AND WILL BE RESTORED TO A HEALTHY & HAPPY KITTY! RIP SWEET CHARCOAL AND THANK YOU GARY FOR ALL THAT YOU DID TO MAKE HIS LAST DAYS PEACEFUL AND I AM SURE THAT HE KNEW THAT HE WAS LOVED!

wolfsoul
06-17-2005, 09:42 PM
I'm sorry to hear this. :( RIP Charcoal.

sandragonfly
06-17-2005, 09:53 PM
oh boo-hoo! :( :(

it's hard to know we have so many and so many would just leave.. rip little charcoal..great name, gary!

now he's a little angel like you were, took care of him as much as you could is watching over you and thanking you :) if cats could talk, they would say something before they go! :rolleyes:

sorry.. (((garrry))) ~

G535
06-18-2005, 12:31 AM
At least his last week was spent somewhere safe and he's not hurting any more.

krazyaboutkatz
06-18-2005, 02:25 AM
Gary, I'm so sorry to hear about Charcoal's passing.:( May he RIP.:(

carole
06-18-2005, 04:07 AM
Aww Gary I am so sorry to hear this, very sad indeed, you did your best Gary as always, and at least Charcoal experienced love and care when he was with you, RIP dear kitty.

orangemm
06-18-2005, 04:58 AM
I was hoping so hard that Charcoal would be joining you and all the Found Cats as the newest member of your clan.

Poor Charcoal; my heart breaks for him and for you, too. You did the very best you could have for this poor guy. I know he was grateful for all your kindness.

I am so sorry. This makes me cry to think someone neglected him.

RIP little Charcoal. You won't be hurting anymore.

rosethecopycat
06-18-2005, 07:14 AM
Godspeed to the Bridge, sweet Charcoal.

finn's mom
06-18-2005, 07:36 AM
RIP Charcoal. :(

smokey the elder
06-18-2005, 07:48 AM
I'M SO SORRY ABOUT CHARCOAL. BUT HE SPENT HIS LAST FEW DAYS ON EARTH AS A FOUND CAT, AND KNEW HE WAS LOVED.

catmandu
06-18-2005, 08:45 AM
I CLEANED,UP THE BASEMENT,AND LAUNDERED,THE SHEET,THAT CHARCOAL,WAS USING,AND AIRED,THE BASEMENT,OUT ,AND WASHED THE FLOORS,WITH DISINFECTANT,TO KILL,ANY FIP VIRUESE.
AND WITH ALL THAT MOOSE,WAS SNIFFING AROUND,WITH JOHN HANCOCK,THEY ARE CONVINCED,THAT THERE IS ANOTHER CAT THERE.I WAS PLAYNG A TRICK,BY MEEEWING,AND NOW THEY ARE CONVINCED,THAT I HAVE ADOPTED......THE INVISIBLE CAT.PRICELESS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos934.jpg

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-18-2005, 09:26 AM
So sorry about Charcoal.... . Thanks Gary for giving him a happy carefree last week in his life!!

moosmom
06-18-2005, 10:09 AM
Gary,

How awful! :) I'm so sorry to hear about Charcoal. But, he was loved, even for a short time, by YOU!! That's what counts!

RIP CHARCOAL,AT LEAST ,YOU WERE A FOUND CAT,FOR A WEEK.

You forgot the most important thing, Gary.

"RIP Charcoal, at least you were a found cat AND LOVED BY GARY "

Barbara
06-18-2005, 10:20 AM
I am so sorry Gary.

RIP Charcoal.

I hope Pouncette is ok- but I think so:)

Don Juan's mom
06-18-2005, 02:15 PM
Unfortunately, I know all too well what you're feeling. My first cat, Cardamom, died from FIP after I had her only a short time. Please take comfort in knowing that Charcoal was loved and cared-for in his last days, and he will wait for you at the Bridge.

Liz

Killearn Kitties
06-18-2005, 02:26 PM
Oh Gary I'm so sorry to hear about Charcoal. Poor boy! Sometimes it just doesn't work out.
Rest in peace sweetie.

catmandu
06-18-2005, 07:50 PM
And the Found Cats,ahve caught Charcoals scent,in the rafter,where he was hiding,at first.They approachcarefully,as they dont know,if there is a Cat there,or not.

I dont help,by making Charcoal chirps,and the Found Cats freeze.They are so puzzled,ad they smell a Cat,hear a Cat,but they cannot see a Cat.

Charcoal,is a guest,at the Pet Angel Drive In ,where he,will have,the Dinner,of his choice,the Salmon Fillets,that I was preapring,for his coming out supper,only he never made it.Instead,he is at his First All Night Party,with The Pet Angels.