PDA

View Full Version : AconyBell

Dan Holder
02-10-2002, 08:46 AM
She's a beautiful little kitty, so fortunate to have found just the right home. I hope even better luck will find you both now.

tatsxxx11
02-10-2002, 09:34 AM
Dear, beautiful Acony Bell. OMG! How precious you look all decked out in your lovely little holiday outfit! In all ways, you surely are a wonder to behold!! How brave and courageous you were to endure such painful, frightening procedures. And through it all, your gentle, tolerant and sweet demenor remained constant!! What grace under pressure!! Your human is so lucky to have such a PRINCESS of a girl to share her life with:) Congratulations to you Acony Bell! It was a privilege to meet you and honor you for being the most remarkable kitty that you are! Yea for Acony Bell, Cat of the Day!

miss prissy
02-10-2002, 10:28 AM
Aw Bell, what a pretty girl you are! And so brave, I hope you are well on your road to recovery little mamma. You have certainly found just the right human mommy to care for her little girl. Congrats - love the hat! Bell rocks. :D

Pam
02-10-2002, 10:36 AM
If ever there was a story that tugged at my heart this was one. Bell you are a very special kitty, as your human has so clearly pointed out to us. I simply cannot imagine my "boys" putting up with wearing that hat, let alone all of the things you have gone through. I am so happy to see such a sweetheart take away today's top honors as our very special Cat of the Day!

lynnestankard
02-10-2002, 10:57 AM
Oh Acony Bell - what a beautiful, patient wonderful cat your are!!

Congratulations on being chosen as a very deserving COTD - have a wonderful day with your very loving family. And I wish you many more happy contented years - you are gorgeous!

Lynne

zippy-kat
02-10-2002, 10:58 AM
Hello there Acony Bell!

What a pretty girl you are! I'm so glad your owners adopted you!! What a smart girl to take your babies to a cat-loving home!

Congrats Acony Bell on being Cat of the Day!

Edwina's Secretary
02-10-2002, 02:53 PM
Aconybell! Edwina just LOVES your outfit. She is very jealous. What's more, both she and I are so impressed with the story of you bravery in the face of such illness and medical treatment. Beauty, brains, bravery and good fashion sense all in one kitty. You are AWESOME!

yorkster
02-10-2002, 03:12 PM
AconyBell,
What a good, brave kitty you are! And so pretty too! :D :cool:

Congratulations to you today, our beautiful COTD!

Cougie Wechsler
02-10-2002, 04:08 PM
Dearest AconyBell! You truly have a wonderful story to tell and so touching too. Your story is complimented by your wonderful eyes and beauty! Sweet girl, I am so thankful that you have been given a wonderful home. God Bless you!

lizbud
02-10-2002, 04:40 PM
Dearest Lady, ACONY BELL

You are truly Beautiful Kitty , and such a good Momma
to your babies. I'm so happy that you've found the
perfect home with people who love you dearly....
Congratulations on be honored here today as our
CAT OF THE DAY !!!

fairlady68
02-10-2002, 11:56 PM
I am teary reading about your story, Acony Bell. I have such a soft spot for calicos--like my darling Julie. Very glad I opened the computer and was able to see you as cat of the day today.

Two questions for your human:

What is the origin of the name, Acony Bell?
What was the horrible disease?

Poor darling. What a gift you are. Love, MARTHA

C.C.'s Mom
02-11-2002, 01:15 AM
Sweet Acony Bell. I wasn't online for some days and only just saw your pretty picture. I'm so happy that you survived the biggest part. Hope you'll be healthy again very soon. I'm glad you choose your humans who take so good care of you.