PDA

View Full Version : Rest In Peace, Teala Lae...:(

Kfamr
06-14-2005, 04:26 PM
My mother just informed me that my aunt's Sheltie, Teala, passed away...

She was 13 years old and literally saved my aunt & uncle's lives last year. Their house had caught on fire and they were able to get out in time because Teala warned them.

Teala was a very good girl and such a pretty little thing. She'll be sorely missed by many of us.

I'm trying to find the picture I have of her so I can make something nice for my aunt.

Also, if I get quite a few messages here i'll be printing them out and sending them to her. We were hoping to go to Michigan this year and be able to stay with my aunt, uncle, and sweet Teala on their 3 acre property. We were JUST talking about it today, before my grandmother called to tell us the news.

Rest In Peace, sweet Teala..

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-14-2005, 04:30 PM
Oh, that is so sad!!:( I'm sure you were very loved by your owners Teala, and I know they appreciate everything you did for them! Rest in peace sweet girl!:(

wolf_Q
06-14-2005, 05:06 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that. :( I remember you mentioning her when you dad was going over to Michigan. Rest in peace sweet Teala. :(

anna_66
06-14-2005, 05:43 PM
I'm sure they are going to miss their sweet girl terribly:( Please let them know they will be in my thoughts.
They were lucky to have such a smart girl.

lizbud
06-14-2005, 06:13 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of Teala.:( Losing a beloved
family member is a sad time in people's lives. She will be sorely
missed by all who knew her. Rest In Peace Teala.

popcornbird
06-14-2005, 06:47 PM
So sorry to hear of Teala Lae's passing. :(

Karen
06-14-2005, 06:49 PM
Taela Lae, sweet little Sheltie girl
You're gonna be missed on this sad old world
Your chipper self, always alert
Saved your people's lives, kept them from hurt
But hurt now they do, dear,
  from saying good-bye
But you bark once in their dreams tonight,
  so they'll know you're nearby
Watch over them, ever faithful,
As you always did do
And someday, at the Rainbow Bridge
They'll reunite with you.

Woof!

K9soul
06-14-2005, 06:55 PM
To Teala Lae's family:

I am so very, very saddened to hear that you have lost your beloved earthly angel, your beautiful Teala Lae. I understand what terrible grief you are experiencing right now, and the emptiness and disbelief that your baby's shining smile and happy tail wag are gone from this world. Tears sting my own eyes as I imagine (and remember) the soul-searing ache caused by the absence of your dear one who you have loved for so many joy filled years. She was with you in good days and bad, shared your joys and your sorrows, and ultimately, even saved your lives. Please know that she is with you still, and ALWAYS will be, in your heart and in your memories, and she awaits you at the Rainbow Bridge, where some day, you will be most joyously reunited.

Teala Lae, run as fast as you can, barking your happy sheltie bark, as you romp and play at the Rainbow Bridge with all the other pet angels. Watch over your family and know that someday you will see them again. You are missed sweet angel.

chocolatepuppy
06-14-2005, 07:31 PM
I'm sorry about Teala Lae. :( May she Rest in Peace.

*LabLoverKEB*
06-14-2005, 09:51 PM
Oh, this must be very upsetting for your family. Why do these things HAVE to hapen without a reason. I just HATE IT! I'm sooo sorry, Kay! Give your aunt a hug for me!:(

Kfamr
06-14-2005, 10:17 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm sure my aunt will really appreciate your kind words.

A little bit more about this..

Teala had gotten her teeth cleaned last week. Since then she would eat, wouldn't poop. My aunt tried cooking some things and mixing them in to make the food more appealing to her.

Well.. she finally pooped, while laying down. My aunt got all excited and called to my uncle to get some paper towels, and how she thought she may be feeling better now. Well.. My aunt went towards her.. She let out a few deep breaths, then one last deep sigh. Then she was gone.

My aunt cried for a few days, non-stop. They had a 'funeral' for her on Sunday and burried her in their 3 acre yard. Teala loved being outside and going in the pond that they built.

dukedogsmom
06-14-2005, 10:19 PM
Very sorry to hear about Teala. I'm happy that she was at home in a loving place, though, when she had to go to the RB. I'm sure she knew she was very loved. Now she joins all our other PT angels, where she can look over your aunt always.

Logan
06-15-2005, 12:24 PM
Bless her heart. :( I guess she was just ready. :(

Rest in peace, Teala Lae. I hope your family will heal in time and remember you with great fondness.

Logan

NoahsMommy
06-15-2005, 12:40 PM
Oh Kay...I'm so sorry about Teala... :(

Hugs,
Kelly

pipersmom
06-15-2005, 03:08 PM
Rest in Peace pretty Teala. Heaven will be all the better with you in it.

manda_moo87
06-17-2005, 12:49 AM
Rest in peace Teala, you were greatly loved and will be missed by many! :(

k9krazee
06-17-2005, 09:28 AM
:( :( Rest in peace Teala...:( You sounded like you were a great member of the family and loved so much by many, your family will never forget you Teala Lae!

ramanth
06-17-2005, 09:30 AM
I'm so sorry. :( :( RIP Teala.

sandragonfly
06-18-2005, 02:21 PM
I'm very sad to find this. she sounded SO sweet to be gone! :(

hey teala, rest in peace and I'm sure there's 3,000 breezly green arces up there with 500 arces of freeesh pond for you to play around! hope you'll talk with your aunt sometimes again someday!

let your aunt knows that she's in my thoughts and sympathy. so sorry about all of this. hugs,

- gina

CagneyDog
06-21-2005, 07:54 PM
RIP sweet Teala Lae :(

play hard at the RB, sweetie!

Sudilar
07-03-2005, 01:18 PM
RIP, Teala Lae. You were a little hero and saved lives! I am so sorry that something went terribly wrong and you had to leave. Run happy and healthy again at RB. Hugs.