PDA

View Full Version : Elsie

Former User
02-08-2002, 02:01 AM
Hey cute Elsie in the bag! You sound quite a character ;) Don't give up with Hallie, in time you two will become friends! In the meanwhile, enjoy your day and hope you get extra treats!

Congrats Elsie!

LoudLou
02-08-2002, 02:04 AM
My aren't you just about the cutest thing! KITTY IN THE BAG!!!! What a fun game! Hope you get lots of special treats and cuddles today! Congratulations on being the COTD!:D

C.C.'s Mom
02-08-2002, 02:55 AM
Hey Elsie in the paperbag!
Your big sister will love you one day just as much as your humans already do. I hope today you get an extra treat to walk around with, or maybe a new fur mouse?

lynnestankard
02-08-2002, 07:54 AM
PEEK-A-BOO ELSIE :D

What a lovely cat-in-a-bag pus!! Congratulations on being a perfect COTD. Stick at it with your big sister - she'll love you this BIG soon!!:D

Have a wonderful day with many treats and 'stuff' to drag around the house. Nose kisses and neck scratchies across the miles. xx

Lynne

gini
02-08-2002, 10:36 AM
Elsie, you are one cutie in that bag. Just look at your eyes, full of the devil.

Have a great day sweet one!

Bari_d
02-08-2002, 01:18 PM
We really enjoyed "meeting" you today Elsie! You are just oo precious! You have a kitty cousin here in Texas!!!! Her name is Jasmine (photo attached) and she looks and behaves very much like you! Tuxedo babies are just soooo special. Do you have a web page? Jasmine would love for you to visit ours (see below) and click on Jasmine's photo to see her story! We also have a "cat friend photo page" and we would love to add your picture! Stay purrrfect, little one!

AmberLee
02-08-2002, 02:16 PM
A bag full of BEAUTIFUL tuxedo baby -- what a joyous way to start my day! Elsie, you are adorable. Welcome, welcome to grace our screens as a beautiful COTD. You do look like you are having fun, sweetness. Hope your day is as happy as the sight of you has made mine.

Gorgeous girl! :D

Edwina's Secretary
02-08-2002, 03:23 PM
Dear Elsie,

What's your favorite store? Goldwater's, Tiffany's, Sak's? Be careful around those bags as they can attack -- especially pretty girls like you!

yorkster
02-08-2002, 05:02 PM
hi Elsie! you remind me sooo much of my cat Liza. (RB)
She was sweet and very fond of paper bags too! :D

Congratulations on being COTD today, Elsie.
:cool: ;) :D

tatsxxx11
02-08-2002, 05:27 PM
Hi Elsie!! Now that's a bag brimming with bounteous beauty!!:) What a precious little peek-a-boo baby you are! Aren't you just having a blast there at your forever home??:D You are one adorable little Tuxy girl! And don't worry! I'm sure Hallie will "see the light" in no time!! Congratulations on finding the perfect family and forever home and having the great honor of being hailed our Friday Cat of the Day!! Love and kisses to you dear little one on your most deserved day of recognition and high exaltation!!

michelene
02-08-2002, 07:06 PM
Sweet Elsie, you look very much like my Buster as a baby. Buster graduated from kitty in the bag to kitty in the box. He also developed a very distinctive hunting song. See what you have to look forward to? Hope you have a great day and get lots of goodies to chew!

lizbud
02-08-2002, 07:43 PM
SWEETIE-PIE ELSIE ,

You are Totally Gorgeous little bundle of fun, fur
and Personality !!! I absolutely LOVE your little self.
Congratulations & Best Wishes to you Elsie on being
named our CAT OF THE DAY !!!

May you & Hallie & family spend a lifetime of happy
healthy years together !!!