PDA

View Full Version : Doggiemom...Call Me!!

purrfectpaws
02-07-2002, 02:05 PM
Hey Angel,
I can't believe your moving out of state. Oh my gosh, Where??
You have got to call me ok?
Do you still have my number?
Carla

purrfectpaws
02-10-2002, 10:34 PM
Hi Angel.
Yes, I am replying to myself so this post will get moved to the front just in case you missed it. It was on the 2nd page. Maybe at work tomorrow you will see this one and we can get together, ok,
Carla

aly
02-11-2002, 01:18 AM
Friday was Angel's last day of work. She doesn't have computer access this week and next week she is moving. If you have her number, call her ASAP before she's gone!

02-22-2002, 09:39 AM
Hey Carla! I just got this post just today! I had to scroll 3 pages! YIKES! Anyway, I have your number and I will call you. I brought them with me... by the way, I am here in Illinois now. I think I will post a new topic on this because Pet Talk is gonna crap when they hear this story... but I moved in with someone here... someone Pet Talk may remember.

Aly, got any suggestions on how I tell this??????

BTW Carla, I was at the Mesa Marketplace last Sunday right before we left town and I looked everywhere for you!! Are you no longer there??

Sudilar
02-22-2002, 06:13 PM
Matteson isn't too far away from me!!!! (BTW make sure you pronounce Matt sin correctly HA HA!)

aly
02-22-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by doggiemom
Aly, got any suggestions on how I tell this??????

Just tell it like it is before Mr. You Know Who comes on and fills their minds with balogna like we know he will, hehe.