PDA

View Full Version : Frogzilla

Logan
02-06-2002, 07:35 AM
Wow!!!! What a terrific looking frog!! If they don't usually do well in captivity, you must be the perfect owner. He is so handsome!! I'd be interested in learning more about his habits. I daresay, he doesn't care for being stroked and loved very much, but I'm sure he is interesting to watch when he comes up to eat.

Congratulations, Frogzilla, on being our most interesting Pet of the Day! :)

jackiesdaisy1935
02-06-2002, 10:12 AM
My Frogzilla, I have never seen a frog like you, your coloring is quite beautiful and you are so rare that it was a pleasure to meet you. It sounds like you are quite the Gourmet. Your owner must be very experienced to be able to take care of a rare frog. Congratulations to Frogzilla, our most rare, beautiful colored, always hungry, Very Best Pet of the Day.

gini
02-06-2002, 10:19 AM
Frogzilla!! - What a great name for such a magnificent specimen.

I have never seen anything quite like you before. I think we can all relate to sitting around waiting for the next meal:p :p :p

I wish you a very long life Frogzilla and it was nice to meet you and learn something new today.

tatsxxx11
02-06-2002, 01:21 PM
Wow! What a great name for one very handsome and unique Froggie! What a pleasure it was to meet you and learn a little about your very rare species, Frogzilla! I'm so happy you hopped right into the hands of a guardian who knows how to provide you with the perfect home! Congratulations to you Frogzilla, our most handsome, unique, rare and ravenous Pet of the Day!!