PDA

View Full Version : Bunny!!!

AdoreMyDogs
02-02-2002, 07:23 AM
Bunny, you are one of our own today! Your mom is Heather, right? You are so adorable and it was so nice of you to accept your mom handling your teeny babies without being upset. You're such a good girl and a good momma, too. Oh and you have a wonderful job of keeping your mom free of depression, too. That's one important job and you are PERFECT for the job!

Congrats, you cutie pie. I hope you enjoy your day.

michelene
02-02-2002, 08:14 AM
Bunny, blessings on you for bringing new life and light into your mom's life.

jackiesdaisy1935
02-02-2002, 09:15 AM
What a honey of a bunny you are Bunny. That is a great story, I am so glad your MUM is feeling much better since you arrived and you presented her with a whole new family to care for. Guess that was a big surprise. Congratulations dear Bunny, for being our sweetest, most loved, prettiest, Very Best Pet of the Day.
Oops, I didn't know you are one of our own, that makes it even sweeter.
Jackie

lbaker
02-02-2002, 10:33 AM
First thing I thought was "another one of ours:cool: too..but then I realized we are of "ours" furkids moms dads et al lovely Bunny

zippy-kat
02-02-2002, 12:49 PM
YaY! One of Heather's Hoppers has made it to fame!
Congrats Bunny-Boo!:D

tatsxxx11
02-02-2002, 02:38 PM
Oh Heather!!!! I'm so excited for you and Bunny!!!! You have both been through a lot this past year. But through it all, you have had each other to love and find comfort in. What a special bond of devotion and friendship you share. I know how much you adore her and how you miss her babies! But Heather, you should find so much comfort, and take such pride in, the knowledge that you were the best "2nd bunny" Mom ever!! Congratulations to you and beautiful, beautiful BUNNY, our most precious, soft and fluffy, best friend and best Mommy PET OF THE DAY!!! All my love to you dear Bunny and your very special Mom, Heather!!:)

lizbud
02-02-2002, 08:23 PM
HELLO BEAUTIFUL BUNNY !!!

Congratulations on being honored today as a very
Special, loving & healing , PET OF THE DAY !!!
Enjoy YOUR DAY Sweet Bunny ...

Logan
02-02-2002, 09:07 PM
Heather and bunny!!
Congratulations!! I usually respond before reading any of the replies, but tonight, I'm glad i waited!! I would have never known that Bunny belongs to Heather!!! :D
Excellent choice for our Pet of the Day!! :D
Logan

TheAntiPam
02-02-2002, 09:10 PM
Hurray for Bunny! Hurray for Heather! Hurray for the healing power of love!

Heather Wallace
02-03-2002, 05:08 PM
Thank you to all for your kind words. I didn't even know that she was POTD until the 3/2/02 a day last. Thanks Zippy for letting me know.

Thank you to all for your friendship, it's important to me.:)

Sudilar
02-03-2002, 07:57 PM
Killian and Shiloh want to wish Bunny a hearty Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!!

thelmalu99
02-03-2002, 10:46 PM
Congratulations to Bunny and Heather!!!
Big kisses on those big ol' floppy ears! (Bunny's of course, LOL!):D:D