PDA

View Full Version : Darling Daisy!

TopCat3
05-22-2005, 07:50 AM
May you be resting on that great couch at the Rainbow Bridge, watching the eternal TV programmes and playing with all the other bunnies that have gone before you. Your life was short but rich and happy and you were much loved by your Mummy and all the people who cared enough to call you to remind you to watch your favourite TV features. You gave much joy and you were pretty to behold. RIP sweet Daisy, we honour your memory today as you are our special POTD.:) :( :)

K9soul
05-22-2005, 08:36 AM
Most beloved Daisy, what a tearjerker your human's tribute to you is on this very special Sunday where your memory is honored for all the world to share. It's obvious you were one extremely unique and special friend. I loved reading about your passion for television, from the morning news, to elegant figure skating, to rough and tumble football games. What an eclectic bun! Daisy, you've certainly left a warm spot in my heart, and I'm so very honored that I got to know you through your human's words, and now your memory lives on in many hearts. Thank you for being such a cherished and one-of-a-kind friend, and thank you for being our very special Pet of the Day. Play hard at the bridge sweetheart, I'm sure there's a big comfy sofa up there with a large screen TV in front of it just for you :).

momoffuzzyfaces
05-22-2005, 11:15 AM
Daisy
How adorable and loved you were!
I know your human will always have a Daisy size hole in their heart.
Be at peace at the Rainbow Bridge, sweetie. I bet there is a party going on there right this minute to celebrate your big day as our Pet of the Day! Congratulations, sweetheart!

tatsxxx11
05-22-2005, 12:14 PM
Dear, darling Daisy. It saddens me so to think that such a sweet, beautiful and loving furkid was taken from her human at such a young age:( From your Mom's loving words, it's clear that you were one extra special bunster girl and my heart aches knowing how much she must miss you. But during your short time on this earth, the legacy of love you left behind is undeniable. What mighty and everlasting pawprints you have left on her heart and the hearts of all your many adoring friends and fans. I hope that the many cherished memories of the happy years you two shared helps to comfort her during those sad and lonely times. For sure one day in the distant future, you and she will be joyfully reunited there at the Rainbow Bridge, so wait patiently for her, sweet girl!:) I can only imagine that as you wait you are enjoyig all of the ice skating and football and fresh green grass your loving heart desires:):):) We are so honored to have you, the beautiful Daisy, as our very special Sunday Pet of the Day honoree. Much love to the the guaridan of Daisy. What a wonderful friend you had in her and she in you:) Love, Sandra

Jax
05-22-2005, 12:17 PM
What a pretty bun bun! RIP dear Daisy. :)

luvofallhorses
05-22-2005, 02:22 PM
Daisy Darling,

You were a cutie that's for sure. I knew your human loved you so. Relax and play hard at the RB sweetie. Hugs and kisses to you sweetie.