PDA

View Full Version : hi

LMM
05-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Hi everybody,

I'm new here. I've been lurking for a few days and thought I'd introduce myself. My user name is LMM and my first name is Linda. I live in New Jersey, USA.

Luvofallhorses told me about this site.

I have three senior cats. Casper and Tuffy are brothers who will be 16 next month, and Spats was just 14 in October.

About 10 days ago, my husband and I found out that Casper has bone cancer in his jaw. The tumor is eating the bone. The vet said that as long as Casper is alert and eating, he's probably not in pain. He's still doing those things and occasionally he'll get up and dash around the house.

Linda

NoahsMommy
05-12-2005, 09:23 PM
Hi Linda!! Its great to "meet" you! :) You'll really enjoy PT...its adicting and everyone here is really nice.

Your cats sound like sweeties!! I'm sorry about Casper's jaw cancer, but if he seems OK now, that's good news.

I'm Kelly. I live with 8 indoor cats that you see in my signature.

:)

LMM
05-12-2005, 09:28 PM
Hi Kelly,

What a beautiful bunch of kitties you have there. Was Noah the first (since you are Noah'sMommy).

finn's mom
05-12-2005, 09:28 PM
Hey! I'm Kari. I love animals and would have a lot of them as pets if I could, but, for now, I just have my hands full with a 16-month-old yellow labrador retriever called Finn! I live in South Carolina, and, am pleased to meet you!

luvofallhorses
05-12-2005, 09:31 PM
Hi Linda,

It's great to see you here :) As you know, I am sorry about Casper. :(
You'll really like it here. :)

Krista

NoahsMommy
05-12-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by LMM
Hi Kelly,

What a beautiful bunch of kitties you have there. Was Noah the first (since you are Noah'sMommy).

Thank you! :)

Yes, my Noah was first. :) Can you believe that before Noah, I didn't like cats? He showed me the light...the rest followed soon after. ;)

Hugs,
Kelly

LMM
05-12-2005, 09:44 PM
Like the saying goes, they're like potato chips--you can't have just one.:)

Ginger's Mom
05-12-2005, 09:46 PM
Welcome aboard, Linda. I'm Joyce, and I am Mom to the American Eskimo mix you see in my signature. I am very sorry to hear about Casper. I hope he continues to do well. It is nice to see a fellow New Jerseyan here. (North or South?) I hope you like it here at Pet Talk.

animal_rescue
05-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Welcome to PT!!!
Sorry to hear about Casper, I hope he does well.

jesse_3
05-12-2005, 11:41 PM
Hi Linda! Welcome to PT! As NoahsMommy said, everyone is nice and this is very addictive! I have on dog and her name is Jesse! My family's pets are Sammy (bichon frise) Peek-a-Boo and Autumn (sister kitties) and soon I hope to be getting fish and a hedgehog! I hope you enjoy it here!

gemini9961
05-13-2005, 12:18 AM
Welcome Linda! My name is Amber and I live in FL. I have 2 girls you can see in my signature. You will enjoy it here and remember posting pics is a must. :D

Oggyflute
05-13-2005, 05:34 AM
G'day Linda and welcome to Pet Talk. :)

neko1
05-13-2005, 06:04 AM
Welcome to PT! My name is Michelle and I also live in NJ. I have 4 kitties- Neko, Cookie, Pumpkin, and Tama:)

LMM
05-13-2005, 06:06 AM
Hi Ginger's Mom,

Nice to meet you, too.

Right now, we're in the Tuckerton area (southern Ocean County). But we recently bought a house in Greenwich Township, Cumberland County. We should be moving in the not too distant future.

Are you north or south?

LMM
05-13-2005, 06:07 AM
Cute kids, Michelle. You're not alone in New Jersey anymore.:)

furrykidsmother
05-13-2005, 08:06 AM
Hi Linda and welcome to PT! So sorry to hear about Casper, but I hope he does well for a very long time. I live in NH and am mother to Fluffy, Rusty, Gidget and Garfield our 4 cats.

Ginger's Mom
05-13-2005, 08:44 AM
Ah yes, I know the Tuckerton area well :). I am from South Jersey also (Mount Laurel). Again, welcome aboard. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-13-2005, 10:25 AM
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/Smilies%20550%20welcome_kittiesletters.gif to Pettalk!!

I am Lut, and I live in Belgium. You can see all my pets in my signature :) .
So sorry to hear about Casper :( . I hope that the vets can cure that jaw...:confused: