PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU so much everyone!

Kfamr
05-01-2005, 08:46 AM
For those of you who have been following the pethop.com contest, they haven't announced the winner or anything yet, but it seems as if Kiara is in the lead and you're no longer able to vote.

I was so upset yesterday, silly I know, thinking we lost it for the Humane Society once again. I tried raising money for them when the hurricanes first came through, but didn't have much luck. I did get some amount of money which I appreciated greatly.

Now, having just the feeling that you all cared enough to cheer us on and have others vote for us means so much to me. I've been in quite a silly mood lately and now I feel even sillier because I was just plain wrong in my assumptions.

If we indeed did win, the $100 for them as well as the $100 that's for the winner, will go all to them.
I'm going to look into donating it in some way in honor of Pet Talk. I'm not sure how or what, but i'm certainly going to see if there's anyway how.

I'm incredibly tired right now so I apologize if anything sounds funny. Thank you all again, soooo much, and a special thanks to Kristen and Riley for doing so much.

Love you girls, Love you alll...

To those who wanted sign or signatures, please PM me with what you wanted. I already have some requests, and I will hopefully get to those today!

Cincy'sMom
05-01-2005, 08:53 AM
Silly me didn't getmy vote in until 12:06 am, EST...I almost missed it!!!! Great job Kiara!! You sure are a cutie!!!

slleipnir
05-01-2005, 09:11 AM
YAY Kiara!! That's so awesome! :)

anna_66
05-01-2005, 09:14 AM
Oh how exciting! I hope it all goes through and you get the money:D
Way to go Kiara!!!

cyber-sibes
05-01-2005, 09:35 AM
CONGRATULATIONS KIARA & KAY!!!

The last vote I saw was Kiara 167 and Princess 158, and we're keeping all paws crossed that Kiara held her lead!
(Kind of frustrating cause there's nothing about it at all today on Pethop as far as I can tell)

catmandu
05-01-2005, 09:44 AM
The Found Cats,are gald,that Kiara,was able,to surge ahead,in the home stretch,and I told,them,that they should be glad,that they were able,to help win,that money,for those homeless Pets,and they are proud,of themselves!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture120.jpg

MariaM
05-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Awesome! I'm so happy. I would have been up last night, searching for votes too, but there was no computer available to use. I'm glad she won (it seems) and think that you are very generous Kay, to give all of the money to the shelter. Even if you don't use your winnings, be sure to treat yourself somehow! You and Kiara both deserve it. I'm sure your Humane Society will really appreciate it too. If only there were more people in the world that were as determined as you. :)

flamepony12
05-01-2005, 10:29 AM
CONGRATULATIONS KIARA!! :D That is great!! See? all this posting, emailing, and digging deep payed off! ;)

jazzcat
05-01-2005, 11:00 AM
Yay, glad she won! Congrats!

KYS
05-01-2005, 11:11 AM
congratulations to you and to the Humane Society
for you donating your winnings. :)

green_chameleon_girl
05-01-2005, 11:31 AM
CONGRATS!!!!:D:D GREAT JOB KIARA AND KAY!!:D

luvofallhorses
05-01-2005, 11:47 AM
Congratulations Kay and Kiara :D

wolf_Q
05-01-2005, 11:58 AM
I really hope Kiara won, that is so wonderful!! I voted a while ago so I didn't post much in the threads but I was following the outcome, so glad she's ahead!

LuckiLab03
05-01-2005, 12:06 PM
No problem! You have no idea how happy I am for you guys :D

Your shelter is going to be so appreciative. :) Glad we could help!

Suki Wingy
05-01-2005, 12:23 PM
CONGRATS!!! If you drop the money off at the shelter, please take pics! We love you Ki!:D

RobiLee
05-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Way to go Kiara and Kay!!! Job well done, Kristen! You guys were really working hard last night. I hope Pethop hurrys up and makes the official annoucement.

I hate to sound like your mother Kay but I have to tell you that I am so very proud of you. The fact that you are willing to hand over your share also shows what a caring and generous person you are.

Congrats!

Hugs....Robin :)

chocolatepuppy
05-01-2005, 02:52 PM
I'm so glad Kiara won! You worked so hard for this Kay, as did a few others. ;) I'm sure I speak for everyone here that we are proud of you for helping out your shelter! Great job, both you and Kiara! :D

NoahsMommy
05-01-2005, 07:36 PM
Hopefully we are right and you both won...that's so great!!

Thank YOU Kay for caring about that shelter so much. That's really nice.

Hugs,
Kelly :)

Oggyflute
05-02-2005, 02:00 AM
Well done Kiara and Kay.:)