PDA

View Full Version : We're getting babies!!!

jenluckenbach
04-27-2005, 02:12 PM
Catnapper Kim and I will be splitting a litter of kittens come this Sunday. There are 5 and a volunteer's sister just found them. I have been having such kitten withdrawl. I am so excited. :D:D

I am getting a new adult foster too, a black SMOKE! My absolute favorite color. :)

Pictures will follow (I am sure) sometime after Sunday. Stay tuned.

kimlovescats
04-27-2005, 02:20 PM
How exciting! Now... let's see how long that black Smoke remains a "foster"!:eek: :D

ratchet22
04-27-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
I have been having such kitten withdrawl. :D:D

YOU SHOULD COME TO MY HOUSE, I WILL SURELY BREAK YOU AFTER ONE WEEK OF BABIES!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL RUN FOR THE HILLS....IM SO DARN TIRED ........HAVE FUN WITH THOSE BABIES , THEY GROW ASOOOO FAST.......LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES TO THEM....:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-27-2005, 02:35 PM
Oh, oh....did you say Kim was getting more babies? Are they tabbies? Oh, oh.....maybe a tuxie, she needs a tuxie - or an tortie maybe....oh the possibilities.....:D

Jen, you I don't worry about. I know you'll be a great foster meowmy and then let the babies go when it's time. Kim on the other hand.....;) :D ;) :D

catnapper
04-27-2005, 03:08 PM
Hey, hey, hey! I seem to have a bad reputation for keeping my fosters! *I* only kept Abby. Hubby kept Harry, wanted Murphy, now wants Minette.

Yes, from what I hear, there are two orangie babies. two grey and a moo cow, or perhaps a tuxie? Depends on the concentration of black and white.

I wanted to name them Pinky, Punky, Finky and Funky... for *Some Reason* Jen didn't like those names... can you imagine why not? ;) :p

I can't wait til Sunday!

jenluckenbach
04-27-2005, 04:22 PM
I wanted to name them Pinky, Punky, Finky and Funky... for *Some Reason* Jen didn't like those names... can you imagine why not?
Careful Kim, or I will make CERTAIN that you get the 2 tabbies :p ;)

catnapper
04-27-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Careful Kim, or I will make CERTAIN that you get the 2 tabbies :p ;)
:eek: I'll be good! I promise!

catmandu
04-27-2005, 06:28 PM
If there is a place,on Pet Talk,for those Kittens,andwhat a betting person,would say,is Cat Number 16,its at Jens,as I bet,that that black Smoke,is adopted,the first time,that she runs over,and mmmmeeews at Jen.Just like Scrappy 2,when she sauntered,into the Hotel,the first time,she knew that I was hers!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/FoundCatFollies101.jpg

christa
04-27-2005, 06:32 PM
I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see LOTS of pics!!!

K & L
04-27-2005, 07:11 PM
What better foster homes can they be going to? Anxious to see pictures and if anyone ends up keeping any!:D

Vermontcat
04-27-2005, 08:47 PM
I can't wait to see photos of the new babies, especially the black and white one.:)