PDA

View Full Version : if your dog was a human what would it look like

tiddleywink
01-19-2002, 12:00 AM
just tell waht your dog would look like if it was a human :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :( :) :eek:

lbaker
01-19-2002, 03:39 AM
I don't know about the rest of my dogs but I think my big "daddy dog" Badger would look sorta like Jerry Garcia ;) in his prime of course :D ...a rather cool dude :cool: laurie

raian
01-21-2002, 06:37 PM
Well, this is a hard one...

I think my dog, Magnum, would look a lot like Demi Moore. (Yes, Mags is a girl :)

jennifert
01-21-2002, 06:57 PM
I think Duncan would look a little like that guy from To Kill A Mockingbird ...Gregory Peck...Tall, dark, handsome with a great smile. :)

Kfamr
02-06-2002, 09:58 PM
I think Simba would look alot like Nelly........ hes a big bad tough guy yet he always steal your heart (atleast the both stole mine hhee!)

LoudLou
02-06-2002, 10:55 PM
My husband and I had a hard time with this one.... I say Louie would look like the boy from the Dennis the Menace Movie ..... My hubby says Gilbert Gottfried... He acts a lot like Gilbert AND Dennis!;)

doggielover02
02-10-2002, 09:52 AM
Well I think that my dog Sandy would look like Julia Roberst. Only fater!!

Leann

TheAntiPam
02-10-2002, 01:17 PM
This is a cute topic!

Although I only dogsit for a friend, I think her miniature black poodle named CooCoo would be Jackie Collins. And her other mini black poodle named LuLu would be Sandra Bullock. What a combination! :rolleyes:

RachelJ
02-10-2002, 02:21 PM
I've always said that my Hannah reminded me of Madonna, blond and brash and someone who does things her way.

My Tucker is more like a little freckled-faced kid who loves playing with his toys. He is just an innocent child personality wise.

Pam
02-10-2002, 03:14 PM
I think Bella would be a blonde Lucille Ball. She has the curly top hairdo, but mostly she just gets into silly kinds of trouble! :D

cinnabunny19
02-10-2002, 07:32 PM
I think Breezy would look like Cameron Diaz, spunky and perky, only about 30 years older, and fatter :D

clarebear__45
04-30-2002, 03:26 PM
My female yellow Labrador Sophie would look like a sexy blonde but she is already a sexy blonde as some repairman told us that she is sexy! the other repairman told him he was worried about him lol !

strangly we always thought she was sexy as she has long legs.

Do I need help? :D lol

WendyK
05-15-2002, 03:29 PM
Mojo would look like Benson from the old "Benson" sitcom - I always get the feeling he's rolling his eyes at the kooks he has to live with behind our backs. .:rolleyes:

Binkley would look like the Jim Carey character from "In Living Color," the one that would be in the background doing ridiculous stunts to get attention while the newscasters are reporing on Very Serious News. :p

***LABSROCK***
05-18-2002, 10:59 PM
my yellow lab sandy, I think would look within a mixture of reese witherspoon and Jennifer aniston, she would be BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!:D

ChewmonkeyBC
06-01-2002, 01:40 PM
I dunno who Chewy would look like she would be Skinny maybe tall,dark haired with a big attitude!!:rolleyes: Chester would be an older man...fat:D with gray hair....well g2g t2e1l

pupper-lover
06-04-2002, 08:08 PM
Jake, my oversize golden, would look like a sandy, sun-bleached, surfer guy. He's got a lot of hair and is a bit of a dufus, but I love em.

Addie, my lab-pit mix, would be an elegant, muscular, sleek african queen. She is so beautiful and graceful. Her black fur has a brown glimmery shine in the sunlight.

CountryWolf07
06-20-2002, 01:19 PM
Hmmmmm..tough topic! Anna, I think she'd look like Jennifer Aniston... but to be honest, I'm not sure.. for Rosie, she's sneaky, so I'll say, she would look like a little kid who wants everything her way ;) - Rachel

tatsxxx11
09-04-2002, 08:07 PM
Seems all the yellow Lab Mom's think their girls are blond bombshells...Me too!:D Star is definitely Marilyn "Lab"roe, a real brash, blond "broad" and my Husky/Shep Cody is already nicknamed "Cody Crawford" for those long, lean legs and come hither look!:)

lovemymaltese
09-05-2002, 01:16 PM
Wow, that's an interesting question. I have never really thought about it. I have however, thought about what his voice would sound like and what kind of persoanlity he would have. I am guessing that he would be just as precious as a human as he is a dog. I am afraid that he would think he was a female though because of the way I pamper and spoil him. The barrets in his hair wouldn't help his situation either. I would still love him to pieces.

ChrisH
09-05-2002, 04:19 PM
I think my dog would look like Paul Stanley from the band KISS. He would Rock & Roll all day and Party every night!!:D

Andie
09-05-2002, 07:27 PM
Bull would probably be Gene Simmons form KISS cuz he's got a tongue that I don't think ever ends.

and

Kaitie would be the actress Michelle Rodriguez, she looks tough but she's just a softie.

lv4dogs
09-06-2002, 08:18 AM
My old guy, Nanook a shep mix would also look like Jerry Garcia, My female rott., Raustyk would look like a big bully female ( i swear she thinks she is 1/2 male) she will cock her leg to pee and scratch the ground after and my male husky mix, Mylo would be a strange guy, he has different quirks about him that change all the time, Maybe that guy from x-men (I think) he changes into different people with different attitudes.

lovemymaltese
09-06-2002, 12:20 PM
Jerry Garcia, I can totally picture it. :) :) :) :) lol

turner
09-08-2002, 05:15 PM
This was a hard one!! I had to really think but:

Deisel: Definately Denise the Menese
- he is always getting into things, very curious dog!

Phoebe: Princess Diana
-she is very graceful and walks very proud!

Karen
02-23-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
I don't know about the rest of my dogs but I think my big "daddy dog" Badger would look sorta like Jerry Garcia ;) in his prime of course :D ...a rather cool dude :cool: laurie

Y'know Laurie, having met Badger, I'd peg him more as a Mel Gibson-type.

Suzie
03-02-2004, 10:59 PM
THIS WS AN EASY ONE FOR ME.

I HAVE ONE (JESSIE) SHE WOULD BE A STATELY PRINCESS, WAITED ON CONSTANTLY. DISTINGUISHED & HONORED, NEVER A WISH OR CRAVING NOT ANSWERED TO. {SHE'S BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE 8WKS. OF AGE}

SHE HAS A LITTLE SIS' (JAMIE), SHE IS A SWEETHEART, YET IS THE COURT JESTER, SILLY , EXCITEABLE, FRIGHTENED EASLIY, SLEEPS ON HER BACK MOST OF THE TIME.
{SHE WAS LIKE THIS AS A PUP , AT 5 YRS., CALMED DOWN TO @ WHAT THE OTHER WAS @ 5MTHS}

Corinna
03-02-2004, 11:24 PM
Merlin would be Alfred hitchcock heavy and likes to scare me to death.
Lady would be a black Farrah Fawcet.

pitc9
03-03-2004, 08:49 AM
Buddy would look like... maybe Shawn Patrick Scott...goofy.. funny and good looking.. also buff.

Sierra would be Angelina Jolie..tall, skinny & dramtic.

ChrisH
03-03-2004, 09:09 AM
Bob would look like......
...... Paul Stanley from Kiss! :D :D
http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Miscellaneous/Bob_and_Paul.jpg

anna_66
03-09-2004, 06:45 AM
Oh Chris, you crack me up:D

What a resemblence there is between the two!

ChrisH
03-09-2004, 04:07 PM
Thanks Anna, glad it gave you a grin!!
:D :D

Westshortie91
03-25-2004, 05:53 PM
i dont have a dog but if i did it would look like lil bow wow cuz hes hott:rolleyes:

04-03-2004, 02:06 PM
my dog would look cool:cool:

Christiansmommy
04-03-2004, 02:56 PM
I think Dale would look like Raymond's brother, on the "Everybody loves Raymond" show! :) He is big, has a deep voice (Dale has a really deep bark), and he kinda just lumbers around when he walks...and he has those puppy dog eyes :) At first appearance, he looks big and tough, due to his size, but is really a sweetheart on the inside :)

:)

animal_rescue
06-09-2004, 11:25 PM
OK it Hannah was human she would definetly be Jessica Simpson!
Maggie would some sort of tom boy! and Simon
he would be Orlando Bloom!:)

joanofark
06-11-2004, 09:24 AM
My dog would be an old man with a white beard! (like he already has!):D

flamepony12
06-20-2004, 12:39 PM
Zeus would be a chubby kindergartener...
Mackenzie would look like JessicaSimpson

bckrazy
06-30-2004, 02:29 AM
lmao! Ive always thought about this... Gonzo reminds me a lot of Sid Vicious, from the Sex Pistols. he is so punk rock. he also tends to get into a LOT of trouble, lyk doggy jail twice and probably thousands of dollars in damage.. hehe. but deep down inside hes just a sweet, sensitive, misunderstood boy ;)

stacwase
06-30-2004, 09:35 AM
This is such a cool thread!!!

I think Jake would look like a psychiatrist - sitting in his chair, watching and quietly analyzing but not saying much. A little half-interested smile just at the corners of his mouth and a distant expression.

Max would look like the brother on "Everybody Loves Raymond" - you know, the one with the really low voice?

Chloe would look like that super-thin Russian supermodel.

Tony would be a really short guy in a black leather jacket, with a switchblad and a BIG attitude, strutting down the street and constantly asking "you talkin' to me?"

cali
08-02-2004, 04:45 PM
hmmmm I think Happy would be a really trim supermodal type BUT also highly work and sports orintated, and very smart too..hmm Happy would be the perfect human! lol :D

Misty would be a comedian, no doubt about that lol she would be a very pretty thin female comedian with shiney black hair....

Ripley, hmmmm well he would be farley small but Buff and handsome at the same time, also he would be a very nice guy, and a family man.

Perky would no doubt be either a princess or a movie star lol she is such a prima donna its scarey.

Blair....uhhhhhh good question.. he would be a young guy that looks old lol

OUM
08-10-2004, 02:49 PM
When Simon smiles, he looks like the joker from batman. The corneres of his mouth rise very high. Of course, Simon doesn't have the green facial make-up. He is black and white and looks like a cow.

Samantha Puppy
08-19-2004, 12:06 PM
I think Samantha would look like Sandra Bullock. Very pretty, but unassuming.

Varga
09-26-2004, 08:19 PM
Tiki would look like Ellen DeGeneres.

Kelly.. hmm.. Probably a wise old shaman woman of some sort. Perhaps native american..

-Varga

Amos
10-02-2004, 10:44 AM
Okay, thanks to you guys I sat around all day yesterday staring and my 3 furbabies and came to this conclusion.

Buddy.. terrier mix would look like Fred savage and sound like Michael J. Fox

Gracie- red female dobie- would lood like Lindsay lohan and sound like Lisa Kudrow

Deuce-black male dobie- would look like Bruce Willis and sound like Paul Walker.

Precious-female tiger kitty- would look like Renee Zelweger and sound like Fran Desher (the nanny)

The_Duck
10-02-2004, 11:26 AM
J.W. - Will Smith, no questions asked

Julie - Would be some tall blond with a major attidue

Mac - Would be an adorable little kid with ADHD

Blackfoot - Would be the over protective yet fun to be with
grandmotherly type with salt and pepper hair

Angel - Would be one of those beach people who live and breath for a tan line

Boots - Would be some little guy with a big attidue, handsom features, massive byseps and a switchblade. Struting down the street thinkin' he's all that and a bag of catnip.

Orion - A little strawbery blnde boy who lives to play anything and everything

PJ's Mom
10-05-2004, 02:07 PM
Beily would look (and act) like Jessica Simpson. :D

Peej, I think would look like Jim Carrey. :p

doggylovr6
10-10-2004, 09:42 PM
my dog would be the the cutest dog ever!!! She is a german shepard and her name is Belle

vinjashira
10-11-2004, 03:35 AM
Snowy would look like Bjork I think :D

RottiMommy49
10-16-2004, 08:54 PM
Well Monty has these wonderfull penetrating eyes so I think he looks like Elvis in the young and thin years. Kiki thats a tough one. I call her smushy for a nickname as her face is not quite right and kind of smooches. It appears someone may have given her a good hard hit to the left side of her head when she was young. Oh I wish people like that would know how it feels to be abused.
Anyway back to who she would look like if she were human.....
this is a tough one.....:rolleyes:
Ok we can't think of anyone right now. Any ideas????
http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/rottiangels/dcp-7863_large.jpg

love our babies
Deb
http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/ROTTIANGELS/dcp-4583_large.jpg